Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Anyway here is Justine Tunney helping some MRAs film an anti-Anita Sarkeesian video.

Only one of these people knows how to look vaguely presentable.

Middle guy's face is beggin' for an avataring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Is race realism racist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaxQXVHMp0

This guy gesticulates for almost two minutes before taking a drag off his cigarette and did not have a single sip of whatever he was drinking for the for 4 or 5 minutes that I watched before clicking x. Really good, insightful poo poo. I am glad he is using his intellectual powers to collaborate with Justine Tunney.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

ChipNDip posted:

All this talk about Aurini, and no one posted his masterpiece? For shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJSGc2ylZe4

ahahahaha loving lol this is the best thing. So many hats!

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe by rework the audio he means redo all the interviews but with people who are not complete loving idiots with nothing of value to say.

I volunteer to be interviewed by the deep voiced bald Aurini man.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I only just realized his first name is Davis not David ahahaha what a weiner.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Aurini is Canadian you motherfucker! But also Americans have terrible taste in many things including what to name their children.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Yep just gonna pose for a photo with an unlit cigar and a heavy overcoat that I'm wearing indoors for some reason. Yep. This is going to make me look awesome.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Aurini has a girlfriend? I will not rest, until I have cucked him. This I swear, upon my life and sacred honor. I will cuck Davis Aurini.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Yes um for the record I am not actually going to find out who this guy's girlfriend is or attempt to hit on her, it was a stupid joke. My life and sacred honor are worthless and I do not make vows on them, thank you.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

This but unironically (I'm rereading Dhalgren right now)

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I'm his father actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I'm still a cultural Marxist you guys