Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I know this is a bit of a forum cliché at this point, but is this guy basically butthurt because good white Christians like him are being cucked by Muslims and immigrants? :allears:

Yes. All this poo poo is rooted in misogyny as much as racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jack Gladney posted:

I've never understood the impulse to bully someone before, but I swear to god it would be so satisfying to just knock the books out of that bald fucker's arms and push him over. Like, it flies in the face of everything I know and believe, but wouldn't you relish the chance to dunk his head in a toilet with the knowledge that he'd be humiliated for the rest of the day every time someone asked him why his shirt was wet and whether he was ok?

I long to humiliate him in front of his father. This may be genuine mental illness on my part.

I think it's a pretty healthy response, actually.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

This book will teach you what it means to be a Neanderthal, and a man.

Help my sides

Curvature of Earth posted:

None. Because that's the point where their mom pulls them aside and tells them they can't bring their gross friends into the house anymore unless they all shower first. (At which point the Manly Legion of Manly Doom dissolves under the boot of matriarchy.)

Nah, before that could happen they'd turn on each other first, then all take their philosophy tomes and warhammer figurines and go home. Because they're fundamentally broken human beings, you see.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Josef bugman posted:

That is unfair, I have known some perfectly fine people to have Warhammer figurines.

Point conceded. But if you had read the book you'd know the proper response was to char a pointed stick until it hardens then track me across the plains. Looks like someone needs to take the red pill :smuggo:.

edit: Wait, wait wait. I thought females like red because it reminds them of the berries they gathered?

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The funny thing about ironic racism, is that it's racism.