Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Silver2195 posted:

No, he doesn't. I believe he said that Moldbug's mind was so destroyed by politics that he could no longer distinguish between positive and normative statements. (This struck me as an odd thing to single out at when I first read it, but then I realized it was a pretty apt condemnation of the bizarre "might makes right" arguments Moldbug made in his early posts.)

Do you have a source on this? It's nice to see assholes call out other assholes on being assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

UnoriginalMind posted:

Ah yes. Misandry strikes again. So his argument is, if I understand this, because a woman cut a man's junk off and no one would suspect that would ever occur...women are sluts?

Clearly I need to watch the video after work.

He's saying people make jokes about that incident, as though there aren't countless offensive jokes about women.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Racists also tend to think of Asians as "good, but not perfect like us whites". They really do think of it like Dungeons and Dragons or some poo poo, where the Asians have "high intelligence" but are weak everywhere else, ditto with Africans but with strength/stamina instead, and then whites are the jack of all trades that do everything great.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
This reminds me of all the problems over the Atlas Shrugged movies, haha. What a bunch of douchbags. Aurini is obviously the worst with that Manosphere white supremicst bullshit, but I don't think I know much about this other guy. Apparently he's super against the kind of people Aurini is and associates with? Why the gently caress was he doing this to begin with? Of course, he's a Gamer Gater, so he obviously can't be much better.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I think he claims to be apolitical because he thinks only people with opinions he considers wrong can be political, while he's just being factual. What a loving rear end in a top hat. I can't wait till this either never comes(or his version never comes out or gets less attention then the other dude's), or it comes out and absolutely nothing happens. Is he seriously loving arrogant enough to think he's going to stop "Social Justice"(as vague and broad as that is) in it's tracks? Is he just trying to sell it better to get more money? Both?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's amazing that he keeps focusing on the "said my friend couldn't get laid" part. Not the "dude he loving thinks women aren't human".

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Yea, was just gonna post about that, that's like some dictionary definition of that oft abused term.

He and the commentors on his site are really pushing the "He's just super mentally ill, yuck" angle. This guy's such a loving scumbag, I don't know how he exists without everyone in a twenty mile radius being consumed with the urge to kill him.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Being super mentally ill and being a loving scumbag are not mutually exclusive.

I wasn't saying that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
But...Satsuki was the bad guy...her philosophy was completely useless and she only got anywhere by abandoning fascism. That wasn't even subtle, it was a huge obvious plot point the entire second half of the series hinged on!