Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
6 game winning stream. After starting 0-4, I'm gonna half rear end my way into the playoffs you just watch. :getin:

kayakyakr posted:

Someone beat Bryce so I can be #1 again.

Will do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
So many god drat byes this week.

And I cant believe I lost this week. What a load of poo poo

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
:d: The Play-Off Situation :d:
Playoffs are Week 12 through Week 14. We'll have the playoffs taking the top two teams from each division.

Week 12 will have the Top Player (Fpoints) playing the Lowest Player (Fpoints), and so on.

• Player 1 vs. Player 8
  • Player 2 vs. Player 7
  • Player 3 vs. Player 6
  • Player 4 vs. Player 5

From there, we'll have the winners of the first two brackets and the last two brackets playing in Week 13, with the winner being decided in Week 14.

:d: Bonus :d:

Bonus: We'll be having a "Worst League Member" game in Week 14 as well, for the two shittiest teams.

Bonus part 2: I'll be running a pay league for SA in NCAA CFB next year as well.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Webbeh posted:

:d: The Play-Off Situation :d:
Playoffs are Week 12 through Week 14. We'll have the playoffs taking the top two teams from each division.

Week 12 will have the Top Player (Fpoints) playing the Lowest Player (Fpoints), and so on.

• Player 1 vs. Player 8
  • Player 2 vs. Player 7
  • Player 3 vs. Player 6
  • Player 4 vs. Player 5

From there, we'll have the winners of the first two brackets and the last two brackets playing in Week 13, with the winner being decided in Week 14.

Bonus: We'll be having a "Worst League Member" game in Week 14 as well, for the two shittiest teams.

Bonus part 2: I'll be running a pay league for SA in NCAA CFB next year as well.

You saying overall record doesn't matter?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

You saying overall record doesn't matter?

It's all about your division standing.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
The top 3 in "points for" are all from Jameis' Crab Shack, the division I'm in. I have the third most points in the league (Beamer's Steamers) and am 5-5 since I also have the second most points against in the league. I've had some serious poo poo luck this year.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Webbeh posted:

Haha oh no I thought I was going to be able to let this travesty of a first season doing this die a quiet death.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

siriuslysomething posted:

Haha oh no I thought I was going to be able to let this travesty of a first season doing this die a quiet death.

NOPE ITS FOR ALL THE TOSTITOS

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Quandary posted:

6 game winning stream. After starting 0-4, I'm gonna half rear end my way into the playoffs you just watch. :getin:

I hate to rain on your parade, but you're one game back with one to play and you don't hold the tiebreaker over LeeMajors. The tiebreaker is total points so even if you win and LeeMajors loses, he'll get the 2nd MUSCHAMP SMASH playoff spot because he has 400 more total points than you.

You probably will beat me this week, though. I've decided to start a bye-week TE because I need all the roster spots I can get for WR depth due to both my regular WRs being on bye the first week of the playoffs. It makes more sense to just roster my fill-in playoff WR now and punt TE this week.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Lots of people not playing full teams this week. C'mon folks lets finish the season off right.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Taxes posted:

Lots of people not playing full teams this week. C'mon folks lets finish the season off right.

Co-Kain Colter's Union
I Don't Even Like Football
Taylor Martinez's Broken Spirit
Jabro

Bryce is Right is not playing a TE, but I think that's on purpose?

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I updated mine. I usually don't look until Thursday morning and have been a bit behind because it's the end of the quarter at the school I teach at. I'm not playing a kicker, but I feel that is justified. I've played a lineup every week just not a very good one.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I forgot about a single bye last week and I'm sorry :(

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Taxes posted:

FOR SHAME, PEOPLE.

If you aren't going to make it to the playoffs, why not spoil it for others?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

There is a guy I want that is on waivers. I was waiting for him to clear.

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.

Webbeh posted:

FOR SHAME, PEOPLE.

If you aren't going to make it to the playoffs, why not spoil it for others?

last time I ruined someone's undefeated streak it was without a full team, I don't want to mess with a proven system

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I hate you, Taylor Martinez's Broken Spirit.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Guess who gets Gurley back in a week.

Pre-emptive congratulations to me on my 2014 SAS College Fantasy Football title. it was a long, difficult road but I persevered.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Guess who gets Gurley back in a week.

Pre-emptive congratulations to me on my 2014 SAS College Fantasy Football title. it was a long, difficult road but I persevered.

Life. Is. Unfair.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I tried to drop my kicker and pick up an active one tonight but apparently it doesn't process the waivers on the same day, so I've got a hole there. It doesn't matter since I'm out of everything but I did try.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

I tried to drop my kicker and pick up an active one tonight but apparently it doesn't process the waivers on the same day, so I've got a hole there. It doesn't matter since I'm out of everything but I did try.

Why not pick up a free agent?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I finished with the best record in the league: 9-1-1 :woop:

But I'm only 4th in total points among playoff teams so I'm the 4 seed? Lame.

At least I think that's how Webbeh explained the playoff seeding. :shrug:

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

e: nevermind

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Webbeh posted:

Why not pick up a free agent?

I tried to pick up a guy that played at 8pm around 5pm dropping my bye kicker, but it said it wouldn't process till week 12. Does it normally let you do drop/add after other games have started on Saturday? I may have screwed something up.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

The Piper posted:

I finished with the best record in the league: 9-1-1 :woop:

But I'm only 4th in total points among playoff teams so I'm the 4 seed? Lame.

At least I think that's how Webbeh explained the playoff seeding. :shrug:

Points are the tiebreaker. You're the number one seed based on record, brah.

AND THANKS TO loving YOU AND YOUR TIE, I'M SECOND IN MY DIVISION ASHFIALSFJLAKSSAJFKLASJASLKF

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I won my last game!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

We should expand the play-offs to 18 teams.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Seconded. I want to be in the playoff :(

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Quandary posted:

Seconded. I want to be in the playoff :(

Just remember that until this year, I was consistently in last place every season. THERES A TIME FOR EVERYONE.

Except for loving Taxes, who always wins

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Hey! Second overall in the regular season. I'll take it. drat you Piper, 10 points, you had me by 10 points in our week 10 matchup. I'm going to go ahead and call that game of the year with each of us having a RB and a WR fall flat and our defenses suck. My defense simply sucked worse than your defense that week.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Webbeh posted:

Except for loving Taxes, who always wins

Not looking like this will be my year without points magician Connor Halliday :ohdear:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Can Muschamp Smash be separated next year? Actually, how were the divisions assigned?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

swickles posted:

Can Muschamp Smash be separated next year? Actually, how were the divisions assigned?

Random ordering.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

The Jameis Crab Shack division was just as good as Muschamp Smash. Next year lets put me, Kayakyakr and Taxes in the same division and call it THE MEATGRINDER :getin:

Looks like I get to play the one playoff team with a losing record who also happens to be the commish.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

The Piper posted:

Looks like I get to play the one playoff team with a losing record who also happens to be the commish.

you're going to make sweet angry love to my team

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

The Piper posted:

The Jameis Crab Shack division was just as good as Muschamp Smash. Next year lets put me, Kayakyakr and Taxes in the same division and call it THE MEATGRINDER :getin:

You are a masochist, aren't you?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Keep my division the same, please. I was the 3rd worst team in the league but only 2.5 games out of first in my division. It's like being in the NFC West 10 years ago.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

:d: OUR PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Team 1 The Bryce is Right ( MUSCHAMP SMASH )
Team 8 Just Hoke'in Around ( gently caress This Gay Division )

Team 2 Deshaun Watson's Metallic Hand ( Real Football Plays on Wed. )
Team 7 Power 5 Elitist ( gently caress This Gay Division )

Team 3 Fire Kliff Kingsbury Forever ( Jameis' Crab Shack )
Team 6 Lameduck Muschamp. ( MUSCHAMP SMASH )

Team 4 I'M A MAN ( Jameis' Crab Shack )
Team 5 Hutson Mason Overdrive ( Real Football Plays on Wed. )

Fantrax is ready, I'm ready, I hope all of you are ready.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I can't believe I started that hot and fell all the way to a 6 seed. I guess in my division I was probably lucky to make it at all. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Lineup is set. Ready to lose to Taxes in the semis again!

• Locked thread