Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I'm laughing at the fact Bournemouth think they can sign Demarai Gray. gently caress off.

I know we're broke and our owner is insane, but 4 million? Come on. From some lovely no-name team on the coast. Bellends

I'd rather he be sold to the baggies. Could take him being sold to a bigger club, but Bournemouth are nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

This too.

Though 10th isn't horrendous. We should've hosed off Clark at the start of the season though

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Boro should stop loving around with the ball at the back and just get rid of it. Ayala trying to walk it out of trouble like a dumbass

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Redmond and Jerome :(

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Faking double post

gently caress Birmingham

• Locked thread