Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Bought the new Leeds shirt in the bodyfit style... Looks p great but only if you are skinny / swole.

Any Leeds goons down south fancy catching some of the away games? I went to Reading last year, which was good (even though we lost) but footballing and drinking solo is always slightly depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

As I live in the South of England, all the pubs are showing some other loving dross rather than Leeds giving Boro a shoeing.

Managed to find a single screen showing it.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

The one Boro fan in this pub is loving steaming.

Also lol Manure.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Bozza fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Aug 16, 2014

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

"boro at home is a massive game m8" said no leeds fan ever

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

TelekineticBear! posted:

Leeds crew loves them and are also the coolest and handsomest posters going

OP knows what's what.

Do we reckon The Hock will last until Christmas? Cellino is known for being pretty ruthless with managers coaches.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Any of you fine Leeds United fans attending the Reading game next week? My mate has dropped out so I'm going on me lonesome atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

2-0 to the Leeds, get in.

Trip report: Reading fans still don't sing, bar staff are poo poo, A33 a joke.

Managed to blag the bus queue too, so I'm already home. :boom:

• Locked thread