Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I know I said I wanted last season to hurry up and finish, but now I want this one to hurry up and start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I'm terrified mate, I would rather skip the season to the end right now so I know what's going to happen

Oh, it'll be a car crash, I'm sure, but who wants to be kept waiting around for a car crash? We've got our randomly-selected manager, we've got our dodgy Italian freebooters, we've got our packed lunches, so bring it on.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Telegraph ran an interview with Cellino today: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...his-my-way.html Definitely a bit of a lunatic, and I expect I'll end up eating these words, but right now I can't help liking his style.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Very pleased we got Sharp.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

We all hate leeds.

Billy Sharp doesn't. He loves Leeds the best.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

stickyfngrdboy posted:

hockaday's tactics seem to comprise of 'kick them' and not much else

youre forgetting 'baffling substitutions'. poor, damned poor.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Hockaday to the dole office is A DONE DEAL.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Beckford gave the South stand a wave, so insane Bolton fans are melting down about his treachery. <3

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

It's damned good to see big Rody Austin playing well again, after being off the boil for so long. Cook coming in has helped him no end. In fact it's just good to see Leeds playing like they are atm. Did we ever find out how much we paid for Silvestri? Whatever it was, it was worth it.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

no. just got in from work and am trying to find one. doesn't look like it's being streamed at all.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

Doesn't look like streams will be available but sometimes they pop up right before kick off so who knows. I'll post if I find one

First there was a statement up saying that Unibet don't hold the rights to it (so it wouldn't be streamed), but apparently now Unibet are saying that it will be streamed after all - but the statement is still up, so gently caress knows whether it will be or not. Fingers x'd.

e; there are links up again now, but they aren't working yet.

Pipski fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Oct 21, 2014

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

TelekineticBear! posted:

The Mighty Whites beating league leaders derby, who always beat us, Im very happy with this

Yep, we were loving class today.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

TelekineticBear! posted:

Big big win, nearly poo poo my pants when we conceded the pen though

We were overdue a bit of luck imho.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Murphy's goal was pretty damned sweet.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Eeh, Leeds are 6/1 to win tomorrow. On a good run of results, with Boro likely to be getting leggy just now and fielding a second choice keeper and not having beaten us in two years, that's actually pretty tempting.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

we need to sign bamba up on a proper contract / pre-contract / whatever, like today. he's loving brilliant.

stickyfngrdboy posted:

idk why he left bamford and tomlin out

probably some dumb idea about keeping them fresh for the bolton game i'd guess.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Don't get too down - Bournemouth, Derby, and Ipswich all seem determined the poo poo the bed this afternoon anyway.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

what's today, wednesday? must be about time for us to have a new owner master & commander.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31627045

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

Remember when all the Leeds thought Big Bradley J was rubbish

He scored some sweet goals for us, too - it's just that 9 shots out of 10 he skied it or put it wide.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Just for completeness, Boro's away record against those same 9 teams is:

P4 W0 D0 L4 F1 A6

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

jesus, nice pitch Blackpool

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

Hmm another let off day for the Boro thankyou Jesus.

phew, yes, you must have been dreading automatic promotion.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

Are Leeds getting that?????????????????????

no, we also have been "let off", god be praised, it's a miracle etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

I was talking about other results leaving us joint second you loving troll idiot bitch.

the only other result that went your way was watford, who are above you anyway by 3 goals. so yes, it could've been worse, but bournemouth and norwich both won. it's not much of a let off. tell yourself whatever you need though.

• Locked thread