Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I take pictures of myself to see if I can tell that I'm gaining muscle or not. I've dropped about 5lbs. of body weight although I've gained mass in this progression of pictures. My diet stinks for muscle gain and is holding me back. Two years ago I was 165lbs. and miserable, I went vegetarian and now I am around 135-140lbs. walking around weight.

NOT VERY EXCITING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Here's a pretty old pic of me at work, loving around singing about sledgehammers of all things, people will buy any old crap, it's great

Here's a more recent pic of me, I am old and grey now but still selling music, you know, you gotta pay the rent somehow

Anyway, hope you all die of colon cancer, thanks for looking at my pictures.

#yolo

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

ultimateforce posted:

I take pictures of myself to see if I can tell that I'm gaining muscle or not. I've dropped about 5lbs. of body weight although I've gained mass in this progression of pictures. My diet stinks for muscle gain and is holding me back.

Here's a tip from strength coach Dan John for guys like you:

Between meals, make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich using double fiber bread (because most people don't eat enough fiber, and this is an easy way to get more), quality peanut butter (only ingredient is peanuts, and maybe salt; no sugar added), and jelly with minimal added sugar. Have that with a glass of milk, if you can drink milk. Do this 2-3 times a day between meals and it's an easy way to eat the calories you need to grow. Combine with a good lifting program (swing by YLLS if you need one) and you'll be well on your way to making those gains.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
Ultimateforce: if you rid yourself of the wrist cutting hairdo, you would probably gain 7-10 lbs per week.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
:cool:

Homestar Runner has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Dec 14, 2014

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

froward posted:

I call him Bob.

Nice to see Michael Schumacher out and about.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Shine posted:

Here's a tip from strength coach Dan John for guys like you:

Between meals, make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich using double fiber bread (because most people don't eat enough fiber, and this is an easy way to get more), quality peanut butter (only ingredient is peanuts, and maybe salt; no sugar added), and jelly with minimal added sugar. Have that with a glass of milk, if you can drink milk. Do this 2-3 times a day between meals and it's an easy way to eat the calories you need to grow. Combine with a good lifting program (swing by YLLS if you need one) and you'll be well on your way to making those gains.

I'm trying to eat more but I'd feel better about my gains if I had less body fat.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

sports posted:

Ultimateforce: if you rid yourself of the wrist cutting hairdo, you would probably gain 7-10 lbs per week.

Gelled spikes with frosted tips it is.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ultimateforce posted:

I'm trying to eat more but I'd feel better about my gains if I had less body fat.

you look really skinny bro,

Deathslushie
Dec 19, 2006

Did you drink the death slushie? Is that what you did?

Smirk.

Deathslushie has a new favorite as of 10:57 on Aug 23, 2014

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.
Hello goons ;-*

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Zzulu posted:

you look really skinny bro,

Total t-shirt body.

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

ultimateforce posted:

You know there are non-dipshit hairstyles that exist, right?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

ultimateforce posted:

the undercut looks good, but not with the top being that drat long. Also you'll need to gain body fat to gain muscle fast. You're not just going to add on the pounds overnight either. Do a bulk/cut cycle. Bulk until you (or if your judgement of your body is skewed, let someone else tell you) when you think you've added to much and start a cut. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Big Slick
Jul 27, 2004
Dreamed I Killed God...

I keep forgetting. Hey buddy

To contribute:

No sleep for a couple days makes you want to go to Michaels and try on pink feather boas

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

How tall are you? Like 5'2?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

FreshFeesh posted:

A picture taken during my first dance with eion1980 back in 2010:

Very cute, for real.

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

Me goofballing after assisting with surgery on a little guy, I'm a nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit! I love my job!

And I guess to go narcissistic, the only good pic of me ever taken I swear it doesn't even look like me....

Miranda has a new favorite as of 03:56 on Aug 23, 2014

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Bomrek posted:

My hair is doing a weird thing lately.

even though i am but a poor grad student i would pay for your *whole meal*

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

Me and my infant son in the dog park about a month ago.

Bonus, me playing the last show with my band in 2013. We're still writing and such, but that was the last live show.

Uncleanly Cleric has a new favorite as of 09:25 on Aug 23, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Bassist Hound posted:

Me and my infant son in the dog park about a month ago.

do you let him run around in the big dog or little dog area?

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

Big dog area. He's gonna have to learn how to keep up sooner rather than later.

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

New phone, new selfie. Extra points for anyone who can CSI-Zoom/Enhance and guess what movie I'm watching.

sex shop clearance rack has a new favorite as of 15:17 on Aug 23, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I need to lose weight. :(

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

psyopmonkey posted:

I need to lose weight. :(

I wouldn't say any more than a couple of ounces

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Rad Tad posted:

it's crawling in your skin and he's making sure those wounds they will not heal

Gah

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 01:37 on Jan 15, 2017

Zanziabar
Oct 31, 2010
There is a disturbing lack of Mohawks in this thread.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Zanziabar posted:

U look like u might have been attractive at some point before your bad tattoos and terrible facepubes

Zanziabar
Oct 31, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

U look like u might have been attractive at some point before your bad tattoos and terrible facepubes

Clearly I need to up my game then. Here's one for your refined taste.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

ACTION AMERICAN posted:

Extra points for anyone who can CSI-Zoom/Enhance and guess what movie I'm watching.

What is this, okcupid?

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Zanziabar posted:

Agreed!

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 04:06 on Apr 10, 2015

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Alternative picture for the purists:

Sup bird buddy. This bird landed on my head when I was down at the wharf and wouldn't leave. You appear to own your bird though, the bird on my head was just a jerk.

Also that kid was like "put the bird on my head!" and I was all "I don't control the bird!"

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Deadite posted:

Sup bird buddy. This bird landed on my head when I was down at the wharf and wouldn't leave. You appear to own your bird though, the bird on my head was just a jerk.

Also that kid was like "put the bird on my head!" and I was all "I don't control the bird!"

An American kestrel!! I am intensely jealous, kestrels are my favorite raptor hands down. :3:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Deadite posted:

That's kind of awesome. What was it doing, just standing there while you walked around? Or did it think the hair blowing around your cowlick was prey?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That was five seconds before he was gruesomely pecked to death. Deadite is posting from the afterlife.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Deadite posted:

I wonder if that was someone's Kestrel that flew away? It's pretty unusual for a raptor to land on people unless they've been trained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
That's not a raptor that's a bird.