Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I AM BRAWW posted:

That's not a raptor that's a bird.

:eng101: The American Kestrel is the smallest falcon found in North America and is by definition a raptor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
It was standing on a sign post and I was sitting on a rock near it, then in swooped down and landed on my head. I tried to get it off my head without batting it, but when I tried to get my hands under its feet it just kept stepping around my hands. Eventually it left and when it flew over the harbor a larger bird joined it and they flew out towards the islands.

I have no idea if that was someone's trained bird, but it really didn't give a poo poo about me touching it or the other people being so close.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Zeroisanumber posted:

:eng101: The American Kestrel is the smallest falcon found in North America and is by definition a raptor.

I'm not really a bird person, but drat if that isn't an awesome creature! :911:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A chance to show off my daughter? Don't mind if I do!

Doin' the weather!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Greetings all! Hope your summer was bright :D
[modnote: NWS image posted inline by a fool]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Jastiger posted:

A chance to show off my daughter? Don't mind if I do!

Doin' the weather!

Babies!

I met my six month old half-sister today. When she is my age I will be 50, rip

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Deadite posted:

It was standing on a sign post and I was sitting on a rock near it, then in swooped down and landed on my head. I tried to get it off my head without batting it, but when I tried to get my hands under its feet it just kept stepping around my hands. Eventually it left and when it flew over the harbor a larger bird joined it and they flew out towards the islands.

I have no idea if that was someone's trained bird, but it really didn't give a poo poo about me touching it or the other people being so close.

You should have open palm slapped that fucker off your head as hard as you could.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

I think I hosed up my shoulders during an intense LARP session earlier :/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
That drunk rear end glazed look:

Dog makes da rules and he says no sleeping in, drink da water you babby:

Hangover fresh:

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

My best friend is able to do this, when we were younger we used to pull on them all the time, seems like a really bad idea now. Don't do it.

Circuitjerky
Mar 17, 2006
Taken last weekend. It was am interesting one that's for sure.

http://imgur.com/a/hPk10

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Circuitjerky posted:

Taken last weekend. It was am interesting one that's for sure.

http://imgur.com/a/hPk10

There's nothing interesting about being Jack Osbourne.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

That drunk rear end glazed look:

Dog makes da rules and he says no sleeping in, drink da water you babby:

Hangover fresh:

haha nice dude. you totally got drunk!

edit: content:

woozy pawsies has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Aug 26, 2014

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Back in 2012 I was in a short student film as an English knight lost in the French countryside. Man I hated growing that beard.

More recently I got to stand in as the Grand Sword-Bearer for the California Grand Lodge as we conducted a Freemasonry cornerstone rededication.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
The Winegoon in his natural habitat.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
My face be hi(ghlands as I was at John o'Groats).

My face be hi (up in Ibrox Stadium with my brother as we wait for the Rugby Sevens to start).

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

FreshFeesh posted:

Back in 2012 I was in a short student film as an English knight lost in the French countryside. Man I hated growing that beard.

More recently I got to stand in as the Grand Sword-Bearer for the California Grand Lodge as we conducted a Freemasonry cornerstone rededication.

wow that is some righteous and yet truly solemn bling, how do I get in on that? :coolfish:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

froward posted:

wow that is some righteous and yet truly solemn bling, how do I get in on that? :coolfish:

It's basically just cosplay for closeted middle-class white American dudes. Can you do cosplay?

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
My brother got married the other week, so I got to dress up all nice.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Team sunglasses.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

I've posted some embarrassing photos on this site, so have a "decent" one.

EDIT: Pretty sure I was hung over when I took this as well.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
thread needs a palate cleanser imho. y'all welcome.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Just got my hair dyed last weekend :wiggle:

Hope you guys like hamsters teeheehee!

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?
Hard at work in the apple orchards

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
That's not what I meant when I said I wanted to see apple bottoms.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

script kitty posted:

Just got my hair dyed last weekend :wiggle:

Hope you guys like hamsters teeheehee!

That looks like a rat! And, theyre adorable. :3:

Im getting grey hairs.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

rad as poo poo

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Can people not lose their poo poo this time? Probably. Hair isn't purple any more.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dylanthulhu posted:

Can people not lose their poo poo this time? Probably. Hair isn't purple any more.

You somehow look more punchable. How do you do that? Are you some sort of idiot wizard?

Mods, please change his name to Stupid Idiot Wizard.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dylanthulhu posted:

That looks painful. :ohdear:

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Dylanthulhu posted:

I like your look dude. Keep it up and gently caress the haters (I remember what happened in the last thread).

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Dylanthulhu posted:

Why so grumpy buddy? Did they not have fries?

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Dylanthulhu posted:

Ahahaha it's somehow even worse.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dylanthulhu posted:

Seriously, though, the massive bull ring is not so dumb if that's the look you really want to commit to. The picket fence of eyebrow bars look AWFUL and you look like you're smelling the underside of your moobs for the first time. Please post a picture of yourself where you don't look miserable if you want people to be nicer.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

That looks painful. :ohdear:

You mean it's painful to look at?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Inzombiac posted:

Seriously, though, the massive bull ring is not so dumb if that's the look you really want to commit to. The picket fence of eyebrow bars look AWFUL and you look like you're smelling the underside of your moobs for the first time. Please post a picture of yourself where you don't look miserable if you want people to be nicer.

Yeah dude i'm totally down with piercings (i have 6) and the nose ring is fine, but that many in your eyebrows just... doesnt work too well. In my opinion.

Anyway i went to the alps. It was muddy. I hurt my wrist.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Dylanthulhu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I recently cut my hair to something a little more popular, plus touched up my hair color. Roots were a problem.