Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Re-buzzed my sidies, couldn't find the usual '4' guard I use, so put the '3' on and wow there's a difference :prepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

On my way home feeling much relieved after a Dentists appointment that went about as smooth as you could hope for :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I was really into Bizarro/Hardcore Horror novels when I worked at one of those and I just started making paper covers for my books.

Oh hey S.T, whatcha reading on your break?

/holds up copy of rear end GOBLINS OF AUSCHWITZ

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

1994 (or maybe 1996?) Green Hair for Donington Monsters of Rock - Will have been 20 / 22 here, oh to have my time again :shobon:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

tfw the face of Jesus appears in your Lichtenberg figure

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

New tee in the post; Queen Siouxsie from an old 'Zine Photo Poster I found, Photoshop tidied and upscaled to print resolution.

(she was in a hotel shower for this shoot, originally you could see the edge of the bath and the soap dish, looks a lot better with a bit of touch-up work)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Crab Dad posted:

That’s a dope rear end shirt and wish I had one.

lol looking at the photo I realize I printed the wrong file; I have a FINAL file rotated by a degree or two to straighten out the tile grid in the background and then totally sent the 99% complete version to the printers :o:

Never mind, no-one will notice the error (except me, every time I wear it)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Desmodus rotundus posted:

:o this shirt is so so good

FEELIN CUTE

Feelin' the cute :3:

No PMs, if you would like the info I sent over to Crab Dad for getting a shirt print drop your email / AIM / ICQ / whatever and I'll send it across.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A Facebook reminder from thirteen years ago :prepop:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A little flushed from sun + beer today :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Philippe posted:

That's a great beard!

:3: Thankyou, I hosed up and trimmed one of the sidebars too low, went to even out the other side and trimmed that even lower, so I have this super narrow chinstrap for the next couple weeks :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Three years today, back when I had to look smart for the office five days a week. Never again, inshallah.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

There's a new Video Arcade in town with a bunch of oldschool cabinets waiting to be played - me and my boy in the queue to put some credits on TOP SKATER, a game I was the poo poo on way back when in my mid-twenties

https://i.imgur.com/b5BqyRh.mp4

D rank, drat I need to get some practice in

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Finally the hot weather is diminishing and I can open up my favourite autumn end of the wardrobe, my time to shine :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Took a trip to the coast, realised I was wearing black kicks, almost-black blue jeans, a gunmetal cableknit and a grey beanie, so bought a new scarf at the Tynemouth Market so I wasn't 99% grayscale :o:

I call it 'Autumn Pixels' :cool:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Home for 2am after a night of impromptu Gothing for the first time in many years, much like bike riding you never forget how to throw Shapes :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The red with the white is giving 'Florence Welch', T :allears:

Meanwhile, over in Night City

(having fun with the Stable Diffusion AI art prompt tool)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Trip out to collect a parcel turned into an hour out at the coast, good to get a bit of fresh air after being stuck home with a cold over Xmas

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Feeling not myself tonight :cool:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

B33rChiller posted:

Probably has to do with the daylight.

It is a Stable Diffusion AI portrait trained on a bunch of selfies :ssh:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Annoyed as I woke up today full of snotty cold so had to cancel the evening's plans of going out to meet a bunch of friends visiting the city I barely get to see, but I didn't want to spread my germs around. Plus point, another new tee from the printshop that came out real nice, I've been listening to the STRAWBERRY SWITCHBLADE gals a bunch recently so had to get this done.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

B33rChiller posted:

Are you saying you made that print? Going by my very limited silk screening exp, that is super impressive. The detailed stuff and even the background shade looks like a nightmare to work with.

Lookin good, and nice!

'Printed' as in 'online printed' - I've tried a bunch of self-print storefronts in the past and the results have been terrible to nearly passable, but the https://www.streetshirts.co.uk/ folks have not failed me yet, their output is commercial-quality. I have probably 20 tees from them by now and maybe that many again done for friends at cost, and they've sent me stuff that has issues maybe twice - and they will reprint and resend at no cost if they're in the wrong.

I do all the graphics prep though; upscaling to print res, retouching and color tweaking, I like the output to look as pro as possible.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

You can either have:

1) A selfie of me lurking in a subway access tunnel

2) About the most normal you will ever see me in my 'outdoorsman' get-up to walk to a waterfall in a nature reserve.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

New hat, 100% rainproof
New/vintage Nike windbreaker, approx. 5% rainproof :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative posted:

New tee in the post; Queen Siouxsie from an old 'Zine Photo Poster I found, Photoshop tidied and upscaled to print resolution.

(she was in a hotel shower for this shoot, originally you could see the edge of the bath and the soap dish, looks a lot better with a bit of touch-up work)

Another day, another tee :3:

Some bright-rear end Autumn sun blasting into my bedroom as well.

edit: Balancing out yet another bedroom selfie with an actual outdoor / in-public photo (rare)

NoneMoreNegative has a new favorite as of 13:52 on Oct 23, 2023

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Today was cold enough to break out the heavy-duty gilet

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Supporting small businesses (I tell myself), got a nice new steel neck piece from https://www.chaincult.com/ in the mail today

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Can never resist those big mirrors in-store :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Found my old College ID Card from 1991

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

After several weeks of mouldering at home, shaved the sides down and trimmed & tidied the beard, instantly felt better for it.