Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Oh wow, that looks like it was an ordeal. I'm glad you're starting to feel healthy again -- I hope that keeps up, and the rest of your recovery is smooth and swift!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Happy new year, friends. New Year's Day is my favorite calendar holiday since it is the only one focused on change and improvement and new opportunities instead of boring garbage like family, yuck. It is also focused on hangovers I guess but that's a result of its Eve and I don't drink so there :smugbird: Happy new year to everyone, I hope it's great :)

Spiffy In The Morning posted:

Got my spiffy shemagh on. I love this thing as a scarf, head covering, flag if I get lost hiking, you name it.
That is incredibly spiffy, and flattering too! Excellent call on picking up some more :3: Did you stick with the same pattern?

Crab Dad posted:

Merry Christmas or happy holidays peeps.
Wow, I feel like I haven't seen you since before that gray started showing up. Or maybe it just wasn't grown out? Either way it's handsome! :buddy:

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Season’s greetings from a happy nurse in the oncology, pulmonology and hematology department of a tiny hospital in Norway.
Season's greetings, friend. You have a fantastic smile :) Cheers to you for what you do and for sharing your happiness during it!

Applesnots posted:

Thanks to Christmas, I can now drive a go-kart wherever i drat well want.

hahaha, congratulations on the go-kart :allears: Which you ride while looking amazingly fly in your A+ fez, I assume???

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Blurry old phone quality selfie but my partner's sister visited last night for the first time in like a year and we look cute as hell. And also high as hell.

You do look cute as hell and also, and I say this as somebody who enjoys very much being high as hell, high as hell :lmao: I hope you had a great time, you both look like you did :)

Crab Dad posted:

New year same mug.

Wow, I feel like I haven't -- heyyy, wait a second!
gray still lookin :discourse:

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year Ellie :D Is this the first time you've posted a picture in a blouse instead of a tee? I love it, the neckline flatters you!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Crab Dad posted:

I’m growing out my hair so I can rock a perfect max length flattop for my re-enlistment ceremony. 2 inches of bulk max. After that I’m gonna shave it back down to stubble. Same withe the stache.

:lmao: godspeed :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Yep! Here’s the one I had today:

They’re all basically the same pattern with different colors.
Fantastic. That particular color choice is :krad:

Brawnfire posted:

Happy new year y'all!
Happy new year Brawn! Your kiddo has your eyes. :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Partner and I enjoying Christmas at the park.
You guys are extremely cute ST. He looks so happy :kimchi:

JD-Smith posted:

My most recent one from a few days ago before heading outside. It's been chilly.

You look like a writer with whom one does not, under any circumstance, want to start Twitter beef :ohdear: It's very good.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Jan 3, 2022

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ack, sorry!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

holy smokes there are a lot of attractive goons the last few pages :kimchi:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I miss my eyebrow piercings.

And thanks for the birthday wishes!

+1 to the birthday wishes before the day rolls over :3: I hope it was great!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:10 on May 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

FreshFeesh posted:

Have you been practicing your ASL? :)

Yes!! I had to take a break while my wrist and hand healed up from an unrelated injury (lol) but I just started back up again last month. Thank you for keeping me on track! :D

Desert, your hair is great! It looks so shiny :3: