Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
This is me doing dress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
:420: Just me and some skunk :420:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Here I am in October at a wedding with me boyfriend and his (I think) rather marvellous beard.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Me and my pet Brainbug.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
10 years between. Cat didn't really want to play today!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Kitchner posted:

There's no way there's 10 years between those photos unless you own a time machine (in which case that's cheating)

haha, thanks!

Not having kids will do that to you ;)

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
hah ok I was lying to you all, I photoshopped that picture. This is what I really look like now.

I still do get ID'd from time to time, which always pleases me. (even though in the UK it's usually if you're under 25 looking that you get carded, despite the legal age being 18.)

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

Rondette has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Feb 11, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

JEEVES420 posted:

What does American style teeth mean? Are there other styles of teeth?

Big and white. It's not really a 'thing' here in the UK (home of British Bad Teeth)

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

There's the British style too:

Nice try but he is Irish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

I like the weird taxidermy thing on your wall.

It's a yeti head!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/YetisAndFriends

Hearsay posted:

Shane MacGowan, by the way, both is and isn’t Irish. He was born in Kent to Irish parents in 1957, but lived in Tipperary, with relatives, until he was six. Like quite a few children of immigrants, he shuttled between the old country and the new one, but when he was six he was sent back to live with his parents, first in Brighton, then in Kent, and then in London. He has, it’s clear, always felt Irish, and has made his name from music that had Irish traditions at its heart. But until he moved to Dublin 11 years ago, he had lived much more in England than he had in Ireland.

Huh, I didn't know that!