Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That was five seconds before he was gruesomely pecked to death. Deadite is posting from the afterlife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah LITERALLY A BIRD is probably traumatized for life now that some goon implied she was pretty. It's basically rape.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So, Bloody Cum Fart, how did you get your name?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It caught my attention. *slides closer* So...do you come here often?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The punchable gnome face meme is meant to get you angry, you fell for it Peppi.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's not fair, I always get probated whenever I post pics of my shivery little wiener

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bloody Cum Fart posted:

Mine's cute, though. Yours is just sad.

Ohhh Bloody Cum Fart :argh:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

How would you like to be a mod.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It was me I was the one I was the one smoking the Christmas weed :twisted:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Haha what do you mean, the bird is you, you're literally a bird (as indicated by your username).

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why is everyone posting pictures of themselves with hosed up communist paraphernalia.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That is not what I expected poster 'batheinblood' to look like.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Grandmother of Five posted:

See also : a gimmick poster trying to pass as a 19 year old girl in order to ??? despite registering in 2005 http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=285#post445726829

Ugh. batheinblood, you can ignore that PM full of dick pics I sent you, not interested anymore.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ginny posted:

You have a really nice profile!

Sharing my pic as well, too bad I'll never be as beautiful as Taye...

You look good but did you bump into something? What is that on your nose?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Is that guy alright?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GunChicka you are pretty, crippled or not.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GunChicka posted:

Thanks, compliment or diss, I guess.

It's not a diss. It doesn't matter to me, I would carry you around just to be near you.

Well, I would need to hit the gym for a few months first, as I am weak, flabby and out of shape (also ugly). But theoretically, I would do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

I will carry you while you were carrying her just because I think it would be awkward for all three of us. good luck explaining that one to your wife bucko.

That doesn't bother me. I am spinning counterclockwise, each turn robs the planet of angular momentum, slowing its spin the tiniest bit, lengthening the night, pushing back the dawn, giving me a little more time here, with you.

Wait you are also a hot chick right?