Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
redacted

still not rudy

DrAlexanderTobacco has a new favorite as of 12:11 on May 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Atarian posted:

DadChat does sound pretty sweet!

I'm digging your hair - Am I right in thinking it naturally sticks out around the sides rather than growing neatly down? What sort of cut do you go for to keep it that tidy? Looks great!

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Atarian posted:

You are absolutely right. I get it cut every other Friday to keep it in check. 1.5 on the sides and back, tapered to a 1 at the bottom in the back. High and tight to control the poof on the sides. Trimmed and textured up top. The front swooping to the side is just genetics

:krad:

I have exactly the same hair, with a double crown. I'll ask my barber about what he thinks about your cut, thanks!

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

hello

DrAlexanderTobacco has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Jan 15, 2017

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Lichtenstein posted:

Guys, guys, hold on to your butts. I have found it.

Vintage 2010 myself (surprisingly enough, this is a photo of an adult man).

This is incredible.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

If this isn't both of your social media profile pics I don't know what to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Fwiw Kitchner's pretty much spot on, you'll see the odd leather jacket in London (fantastic for fashion, like any metropolis) but it's not really a fashion staple anymore and way more common in the US from my experience.

They are rad tho