Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Picnic Princess posted:

I like it. And you're white-board.

She is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Scathach posted:

Goons. Shut up your derail.

Also it's wedding pic time! Me and outofbandii in 2009:

Show'em if you got 'em!

Couples that look alike are sickeningly adorable. There, I said it. :sidvicious:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Double Bass posted:

You guys are seriously underestimating how retarded I look with short hair. Tryna find a picture but I think I purged most of them in shame.

Edit:

Sorry for the crappy instagram filter; I realize it isn't actually that short in that picture, but just trust that it looks way worse if it's shorter than that. On the plus side, I'm in a metal band so it makes it easier to fit the part I guess.

Would.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Hardawn posted:

In November holding my son

High five. Being a dad is the awesomest thing in the world. No arguments. My best friend turns 9 in four days.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Rondette posted:

hah ok I was lying to you all, I photoshopped that picture. This is what I really look like now.

I still do get ID'd from time to time, which always pleases me. (even though in the UK it's usually if you're under 25 looking that you get carded, despite the legal age being 18.)

Perfect.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy birthday! That is a pretty cool Godzilla, but Rodan was the superior monster.

Anguirus for life.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Either that's a poorly placed car air freshener (in your kitchen??) or your hair is on fire. I haven't decided which yet.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Agreed that you're overstating how much the acne is visible. I'm not sure I have advice for your hair, because you have that Justin Long style face that permanently says "college dude" and little else. I'm not sure what kind of haircut would improve that.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Ignite Memories posted:

gently caress yeah spider Gwen

Empty quoting because that hoody rocks.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

Depends on if she has something she can use as a link to you(hair, fingernail clippings, blood, favorite toys from your childhood, etc)

Always make sure you incinerate anything that can be used to create a magical link to you :colbert:

Fool my slow-to-fully-burn first-born child once...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Ask me about why I couldnt lounge around naked when my cat was a kitten.

I suspect it was an even worse version of me learning the lesson not to workout in my living room in pants with a long drawstring when I had a cat.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Kitchner posted:

That penguin looks terrified.

Well yeah, there's a leopard right behind it. :ohdear:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of that painting. Something about the way CC is posed

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I seem to have gotten something very wrong with my Dr. Seuss cosplay.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Is this where we put our narcissistic car selfies?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

:ssh: I think there's a filter turned on on my camera. I'm not complaining though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Goober Peas posted:

What you're saying is we should all wear cattes. Or birds. Or puppers.

I approve this change in fashion styles.