Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
The Winegoon in his natural habitat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Goon and Goon Jr. (in full double-terminator mode)

No pug, so have a bonus cat that's not amused with my choice of parcel storage area.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Wayne Gretzky posted:

was just thinking About some things in the park and Drinking monster juice

Switch to Busch and I'd vote for you as Sheriff.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Another year older, and I still haven't mastered the art of smiling in selfies. And Godzilla is trying to Bogart my Islay...

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Kitchner posted:

Looks like someone is unexpectedly fondling your balls under the table but you're trying not to let it show.

If there's not an oddly-specific emoticon for that, I'll be very surprised. :unexpectedballgrab:

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy birthday! That is a pretty cool Godzilla, but Rodan was the superior monster.

It's actually my kids, but it's been living in the computer room since it woke him up a few weeks ago. (Push down on the head and you get a radioactive breath/awesome roar combo)

I think he now believes it was try to get him while he slept.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

sometimes it's cool to wear things that are a lil silly as long as they make you smile/feel good or happy. being a person is tough and complicated a lot of the time and i think we should all be allowed to take a break every now and then and not worry about the fact that life is hard for a few minutes. go ahead and dress up like an overgrown toddler who's mom allowed him to pick out his own clothes that morning. it's ok.

on that day, at that moment, i was free.

You are slowly transforming into an NES character. And it is a beautiful thing.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Brick Dust Otis posted:

Hi I'm Brick Dust Otis and I look concerned

Do you need us to call an elevator company to come get you out?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

YYZ posted:

Goons: what do we do on saturday nights? Set ourselves up for regret, obviously.

How punchable is my face, 1-10?

Teach me how to Madison and I'll never lay a finger on you.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Hair is overrated

Me and the offspring in serious goofing-off mode. Between us we have enough hair for half a regular person, yet enough chins for at least three.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

One of my workmattes left me a bandana in my "In" tray after I missed my works Quiz Night. (Our team dressed like a street gang because, hey, why not?)

I appear to be the least threatening gangbanger to ever work in customer service.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Teagan posted:

You know that you have to wear it like a bank robber now. Please.

I'll see what I can do, chica...

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Teagan posted:

Fantastic!

I look more like a skin head racist than a robber. Also I will do anything for you, Kiwi. That is closer to how I wear a bandana on my bike than anything. Well, with the whole helmet deal, maybe I can start doing garage selfies.

Proof I'm a crap gangbanger... folding the bandana so the phrase "Made in China" is visible. I'll have to make that my nickname.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

taint toucher posted:

You look just like a guy I worked with back in Boston. I've found Joe's doppelganger.

I get that a lot. There's a dude who looks a lot like me who buys apparently buys whiskey where I do. Guess my runaway Dad fathered a few bastards after he left home. :)

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

I donated my bandana to Toby, who's wearing it better than I am.

The cropping on my "Go Away Hooman" calendar amuses me.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

I stopped shaving my upper lip for Movember. THIS was how far my moustache had progressed five days into the month:

I shaved it off today. Ahh, I'll make a donation instead.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Inzombiac posted:

You have similar wizened eyes to Nick Offerman. You even look a bit like him when he shaves his pushbroom off.

Heh. My first thought on taking the pic was "Guess I SHOULD get more sleep on Fridays". So I'm happy with that comparison.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Not me, but it turns out my great-grandfather Charles was a Grandmaster of facial hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Don't make me send you out to cut a switch, Somfn . ;)