Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Post bike ride train beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

beanieson posted:

hell yeah cycling goon

Here’s a non selfie of me screwing around on my cross bike

nice! It's a holiday weekend here so I'm going for a big spin tomorrow :)

COOL CORN posted:

^^^ your makeup is consistently fantastic

Ok so I shaved but I'm still bad at brushing my hair. At least my nails sort of match my shirt (also glittery and also you'll have to take my word for it)

That's a fuckin good look for you dude and your hair does what it wants, just try and get out of the way

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

So today's my birthday and all I wanted to do today was ride my bike. So I got on a train and rode it 100km to some Roman ruins (Windisch, Switzerland) and then made my way home:

Start:

During:

After 107km:

Bonus:
The tacos I found on the route:

Also my cat now likes to sleep in a flowerpot:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Teagan posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY

10 Beers posted:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The return of Action Jackson! Gruesech! Yeah, it's a drinkable, affordable option when you want one and don't want to pay $3.50 a bottle. What's up with you? Still in Germany? I only know you from this thread but you seem cool and fun so I hope things are going well for you. :)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Teagan, your looks are amazing

COOL CORN posted:

It's real fukn hot out folks

It is now!

Such Fun posted:

Who’s a dumb idiot who’s finally learned how to take a selfie?

This dumb idiot!

Tip: if you have a ‘family mystery big Jewish just big’ nose, use a mirror instead of the back facing camera.

Everybody! Learn from this man: Know. Your. Angles. Looking good mate!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Congrats Scathach! It's gonna be a beautiful day!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Y E S

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I chipped in some and those funds are specifically earmarked for HAVING A GOOD TIME or MAKING THINGS EASIER SOMEHOW. I hope you have a great day! :)

I love you and I love all you guys, you deserve happiness! oxo

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Take care! And see you in a better place!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Katamari Democracy posted:

Im just hoping that the community can move on. I can't manage without SA

I think there are many, many people like you (me, for one) who have a really strong connection to the different communities here. And this thing that Rich did this time is really just so horrible and so embarrasing to be associated with that I think there will be a migration this time. He doesn't deserve to be bought out, and nobody deserves having to fix the slur-riddled code that it runs on. The mods volunteered because they care about this community and IMO the best way forward is just to go somewhere else and leave this cursed place behind to drag Rich down where he belongs. It sounds like a loving hell job, and I don't know how to make it happen but I don't want to be a part of Lowtax's poo poo anymore and I also don't want to leave my forums.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Hi everyone! I did a thing this week: I rode my bike across (most of) Switzerland!

https://i.imgur.com/p4okFsW.mp4

This year's been, well, you know, and the only thing I've really been doing besides worrying is riding my bike. The weather forecast was perfect last week and I decided to go for it. More pics here if you want: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YNQ2yUPEoUZjRpS87

I hope you are all surviving and getting through this with your loved ones. It's gonna be a long year and we all gotta take care of ourselves the best we can. :love: this thread and :love: you all

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I was thinking of you guys this weekend! I'm really happy for you and it looks like it was a beautiful day!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Teagan posted:

oh hai, look who's back now that... well we know why.

excellent spectacles! welcome back!

Brawnfire posted:

Welcome back Teagan!

aww and I have to say welcome to the new guy (or gal)!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Love my bone phones! Sound quality is pretty poor when out and about but now I can listen to music whole I cycle without giving up my awareness of what's going on around me.

Here's me on the train to go visit family for the first time in 18 months:

Bone phones not pictured

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

I can now close my hi-vis vest.

I also grew mutton chops.

The two are not related.

chops game on point. fleek even!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Officially became an American today:

Congratulations on the end of a long journey!