Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

That looks like a rat! And, theyre adorable. :3:

Im getting grey hairs.

I'm sorry to have to ask this, because I haven't been following everything on the forums quite that closely - but are you M2F, or F2M? Either way, as a terrible CIS male who's been quite happily married for 18 years, I find you quite attractive :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

At least there's some good company here! 1973 baby representin'.

May 2013: cute little kitten Jack is surgically grafted to my shoulder

June 2014: Jack has grown at an astronomical rate and has merged with my beard

April 2015: I have been completely absorbed by Jack. It's dark in here.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Kid: graduated. *whew* That was a long 18 years.

I'm a little fuzzy and unkempt, very recently divorced and don't have anyone to impress anymore and kind of just don't give a gently caress right now. I'll shave someday.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

It's been some years since I've been up there, but is that atop Cadillac?

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Naturally Selected posted:

Hard view to forget, isn't it? Cadillac looking towards Bar Harbor. Went up from Blackwoods to the summit, all the tourists up there were probably confused why we were sweating like gently caress. The pic with the boulders is from the "trail" going around Eagle Lake.

Only had one sunny day there, then the massive t-storm system hit, so second day the wind on the mountaintops was strong enough that you could lean on it.

Definitely going back in the fall to get some sunrise shots.

I've always thought it's one of the most gorgeous views in the whole state on a clear day, and I should really go there more. I live right in the Bangor area, so not like it's an hours-long trip or anything, I just haven't gone in quite a while.

Maybe I'll see if my new ladyfriend wants to go for a ride :pervert: sometime soon.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Sorry to hear about your kitty, Miss Bird. :(

I have a nerve problem in my lower back, so unfortunately I tend to spend a lot of time laying down. It's not so bad with company like Jack, though...

...most of the time...

And here's a terribly grainy photo of me about to embark on a hunt for The Most Dangerous Game.

edit - I have no idea where my neck went in either picture.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Nur_Neerg posted:

Little late, but me too, me too!

You just made a 45-year-old man shout OH MY GOD WOOKIT DOSE WITTWE FACES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

Scathach posted:

I think I am going to have to do this.

But holy poo poo you guys. You're all amazing and you have our thanks. Gonna be a ton of happy people stuffing their faces.

Also, if anyone is in my area next month and wants to hang at a goon garden wedding and also stuff their faces, please let me know.

I'm all the way on the other end of the country, and I only lurk the thread from my little corner here, but I hope my meager contribution helps to make it a wonderful and memorable day for your whole family. :) I'm saving up a bit for my own wedding right now, we're going to end up doing something similar to yours next summer. Someday I'll post a picture here and share our story... just not today. ;) Congratulations to both of you!