Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Just got my hair dyed last weekend :wiggle:

Hope you guys like hamsters teeheehee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I recently cut my hair to something a little more popular, plus touched up my hair color. Roots were a problem.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Just started a new makeup routine ;) be gentle teehee!

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

jerkstoresup posted:

what are you

if you're referring to my ethnicity, my mother is Mexican and my father is Polish.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

psyopmonkey posted:

Seriously though, you have really nice skin.

aww thank you hunny, I attribute my success to raspberry ketones! Ever since I saw them on Dr. Oz I knew I had to try it out for the health benefits. Along with helping me lose 7.5 lbs I also got smoother skin and I swear it's made me feel curvier in all the right places :love: