Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Tusen Takk posted:

Me and my ginger haired puppy named ginger:

She's a little goon

Oh and this is me and my wife :3:

Based on these pictures your wife is to hot for you. Congrats.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Went and saw my kids over the holidays. This is how my daughter dressed me.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Me and the kids and the dog over the holiday break. (I have ears in this one. also have lost about 15 lbs since then!)

Edit: "ear" i guess

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Zeroisanumber posted:

multibobb.

Edit: Good on you losing the weight, man. 15 pounds is a great start, keep it up.

It's amazing what you can do when you just "eat less"!

Edit: like, i'm literally down 3 or 4 more pounds since i posted that picture. Calories in vs calories out. Weight loss is possible. Who knew?

Edit part 2: you know what? It feels good. I'm going to keep bragging. Over the last year ive gone through divorce and an embarrassingly long stretch of unemployment and ballooned up to 290 lbs. In september, i resolved to get my life right, i moved out, found a job, started going to school, and started dating again. I've dropped down to 250, quit my lovely job and am opening my own business this week. Once I start really hitting the gym again (i did for a couple of weeks before christmas and then i took 2 weeks off to visit the kids for the holidays) ill be good. I want to get down to 220ish. I hit 170 on basic training and looked sickly so i dont wanna go that far.

Here's me drunk and being dumb at about 220

omnibobb has a new favorite as of 03:00 on Feb 18, 2015

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Thanks all! Honestly, it's not so much the weight loss that makes me feel better but the self confidence of knowing im not a total shitbag, i just had a bad year. When i was fat(ter), but had a good job, a happy marriage, and an active social life i was happy and loved my life. It was iust a lovely year!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Are we still doing pets and beards?

My parrot is a little different from some others.

Nice cock bro

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

Where are all these cute goon dudes coming from?

Psyops milkshake apparently brings all the boys to the yard.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Disco Infiva posted:

There's a Granos in your house, I'm calling the police!

Reported for using ethnic slurs

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Spending the week with the kids!

Featuring my brother and nephew on that last one

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

peter gabriel posted:

Is 5th from left dudes neck photoshopped because goddamn

I don't think so. Capri man to his right is staring at it in wonder.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Minimalist Program posted:

I don't have a picture of myself but I do have a picture of my grill/back yard that I took. The grill is at 150 celcius, which is like 300 fahrenheit.

e: there's a chicken inside it, being grilled.

You have a beautiful backyard.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Im more concerned about the dude watching her for a year straight. :ohdear:

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
the barber took my photo to put on instagram to show he could cut white people hair.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

At least omnibob granted LITERALLY A BIRD her wish w/r/t not posting well-groomed attractive beards

Boooooooooooooooo

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

hard counter posted:

friend, that growth is dangerously close to isis-ware - probably because your mustache looks so much lighter than your wild chin strap in the pic

The barber took it down harder than i would have.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

I went mountain biking for the first time today

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

I drank lots of beer at the atlanta cycling festival opening party last night.

I also won at laser tag.

I also may have decided I worked at one of the booths and started getting customers for a production company.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

liquidypoo posted:

gently caress it, I've lurked the thread too long not to post something.

About this time last week, a Canadian dinosaur was prepping to eat my skinny rear end. I managed to get away and now I'm back in not-Canada.

Hey. We used to play video games together

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

I am concentrating on not dying.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

liquidypoo posted:

Yeah, haven't seen you in the Skype group in a while. I don't really look over there anymore because it's basically dead

I got divorced and basically couldnt play fames for a year while I was moving around and couch surfing till i got poo poo straight.

Im working a good job again so i just picked up a ps4 but i work a lot and have tried to be more outdoorsy

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

frozenpussy posted:

hey nice bike, I like the Mavics. And the shades

Thanks. I know nothing about the bike. Its my brother in laws old bike.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

RC Cola posted:

What do you play?

Not much. The only multiplayer i have is plants vs zombies 2 so i can play with my son.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

I'm the King of Tokyo now

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

oldpainless posted:

Time to roll into some dms

Thanks!

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Teagan posted:

Thank you!!! It feels incredible to get a hairstyle...

You know it

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Jerry Cotton posted:

I love those Smash Mouth song videos you do on Youtube!

Lol post a link

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

omnibobb posted:

You know it

I shaved my beard off last week and my daughter told me that my beard was bald and I look yucky and she doesnt want to kiss me on the face because it hurts her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

I had a really fun weekend!

edit: i dont know how to embed a pic. have a link https://imgur.com/a/cF7UK

omnibobb has a new favorite as of 18:26 on Apr 16, 2018