Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Hey goons, here are some pictures of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

Jastiger posted:

I was all about this thread, but now its very pet centered and quite frankly, is specist. What of those that do not have pets? What if you don't like your pet? Very disappointed in the direction this thread has taken.

People only own pets because they have nothing else in their life worth living for.

Here's me without my dog.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

EmmyOk posted:

Humans are probably the only animal that find other creatures babies cuter than our own. Kittens are much better than babies for example.

I asked some animals today and they said they think other animals' babies are cuter than their own too, so it's not just us humans.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Regular selfie:

Dating site/piss off gbs selfie:

Me and Joey selfie:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Looking good psyopmonkey.

PBs by TomOlson, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Sick Stache by TomOlson, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
114 by TomOlson, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006