Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's going to drop from the league first?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 0 0%
JB 0 0%
Sly 2 33.33%
Dio 0 0%
Piper 1 16.67%
AF 1 16.67%
Wreckus 2 33.33%
Cletus 0 0%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Dude you just had a set of really good games against me. This is usually how I do, 10-12 user games I easily win, then I lose 3-4 in a row, then I'll get back to winning for a while. I'm going to play the parity card and say we are all slowly but surely progressing to a point of high play across the board making all these conference games tight affairs more often than not.

I dunno man I had a set there where I just wasn't seeing things correctly.

I was actually referring to how close you came to losing each user game recently in this dynasty which would have given me a shot again at the championship. But those wins were nice regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

poo poo, I don't think I've even made it to a conference championship before.

Or AF, are you sure you didn't beat me in the SEC championship in the final season before the restart? You were Kentucky and I was Miss St, and we played twice that season, so it had to have been the conference championship since those are different divisions. I think JB had the first week sim loss and may have been your NCG opponent?

I think I did win that one but it was a little tainted since JB was not able to play that game. I probably would not have won it if he had played.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
AF, that whole thing about work, yea, I lied. I'm gonna be stuck in the office tonight. I AP'd myself through the website just now.

Don't blow me out so bad my hot QB prospect fucks off to Auburn, tia

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Ohio State controlled nearly the whole game, but needed a 2 pt conversion in OT to seal the W 57-56. Got the onside kick, left too much time on the clock with a batted down screen pass and gave up the tying score with 11 seconds left. Defense was completely optional for both teams. GG Wreckus second time in the past 3 games I've had to use a 2pt conversion in OT to win.

Yeah man one of the most fun games Ive played in NCAA. I may not be good at this game, but I have fun playing it for the most part. I guess thats what its all about lol. Though I think for the first time ever in any dynasty that loss eliminated me from a bowl game :smith:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 13!

AF, you unfortunately lost the sim.

User Matchups:
Penn St (Wreckus) @ Wisconsin (dubious)
Mich St (Dio) @ #12 NU (Piper)

CPU Games:
OSU (ZSB)
Michigan (Cletus)

Byes:
USC
UCLA

Let's pick up the pace just a bit.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan over Iowa. Hayes gets another 6 TD in the game. We'll see if he can retake the lead in the Heisman race.

Also somehow I'm now in the lead for another 4 or so 5* recruits. (with 7 already committed) BLACK MAGIC

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Dio, when do you want to play? This will be my final user game in this dynasty :smith:

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tomorrow around 7-8pm est is great for me, otherwise it might have to wait til the weekend.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Tomorrow around 7-8pm est is great for me, otherwise it might have to wait til the weekend.

I'm out of town this weekend so I'll try to make tomorrow night. 8PM is probably the earliest I could play, though.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I would just need to start before 845. I have to be somewhere around 10

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Wreckus I can play Friday evening after 6 pst.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Piper, I should still be able to play tonight but I'll let you know beforehand. I have to go buy a new tire after work so that might take a while. hopefully shouldn't mess with our game

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus, I'll put Dubious back on AP when I get home tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Wreckus, I'll put Dubious back on AP when I get home tonight.

i posted like two posts above saying im available friday and he hasn't posted yet?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Whoops! Sorry about that.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Piper, I'm going to be stuck somewhere tonight, so I have to cancel on you for tonight. When will you be back from the weekend trip?

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Dubious posted:

Wreckus I can play Friday evening after 6 pst.

Ok Ill be on late night east coast time.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Piper, I'm going to be stuck somewhere tonight, so I have to cancel on you for tonight. When will you be back from the weekend trip?

I'll get back Sunday mid-day

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Ok Ill be on late night east coast time.

Does tomorrow morning work? I had to work 13 hours today, and am operating on a foggy head.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Wreckus, I'm around most of the day. I'll be out doing errands for the next couple hours (leaving now) but I can play when I get home.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm advancing Monday night at the very latest. Work it out amongst yourselves.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm still available pretty much all night, and all day tomorrow after the 10 AM games.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Piper posted:

I'll get back Sunday mid-day

Unless we can go like right now, how is Monday night for you?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Unless we can go like right now, how is Monday night for you?

Monday night is good for me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I get out of work around 5pm est so I can play any time after that, but I need to start before like 9ish

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus is on AP.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Wreckus is on AP.

ill knock it out after work.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Piper, I'm trying to make sure I'll be around tonight but my gf is already trying to make plans for my time. if I can't play for any reason I will AP myself

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Piper, I'm trying to make sure I'll be around tonight but my gf is already trying to make plans for my time. if I can't play for any reason I will AP myself

Jesus, a lot of user matchups have been simmed this season. Could you guys play tomorrow for sure?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've got the same availability most week nights. Can start after 5pm and start as late as 915-930ish. I know my availability has been poo poo so it's making it hard to schedule these but if we can't go tonight, I can go during those times tomorrow.

EDIT: Since this is your last game in the dynasty, I can make time on Tuesday night and go later than usual, start as late as 10:30pm or so

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 6, 2014

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Tuesday works for me. Hopefully within a window of 6pm to 10pm EST

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh, gently caress, I'm an idiot. I have a function on Tuesday. I'm obviously the issue here, so I'll just set myself to AP unless you're around right now and want to play.

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Oct 7, 2014

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Diodeous posted:

Oh, gently caress, I'm an idiot. I have a function on Tuesday. I'm obviously the issue here, so I'll just set myself to AP unless you're around right now and want to play.

Let's play right now

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
JB, I'm in the middle of some Madden games. Gonna play mine tonight at 10ish pst after the fiancee goes to sleep.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Got mine in.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Piper, you have until Tuesday night.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Dubious posted:

Got mine in.

Sorry man, just couldnt get a good time set on Sat, hope the game went well.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

If Dubious is okay with it, and both of you can play tonight, I'll wipe it.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Advanced to Week 14!

This was a really important advance as a few things happened:
-Mich St. beat NU 52-24 :stare:
-The last two undefeated CPU teams lost and tOSU is now the #1 team in the country, with Michigan at #2/3?
-Justice Hayes is now the front runner for the Heisman. Let the stat padding go wild this last week. (FYI I'm considering addressing these absurd stats during the offseason).

User Matchups:
#17 UCLA (AF) @ #4 USC (Sly)

CPU Games:
Nebraska
NU (Piper)
Mich St (Dio)
Wisconsin (Dubious)

Byes:
tOSU
Michigan
Penn St

We are advancing in 72hrs. Get to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
What timezone are you AF? I could play soon (i.e. starting between 2 and 3PM Eastern today) or tomorrow around the sametime. I could do a late night start if needed since I am heading out for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday and should be able to do a midday game if you get it of and commish allows the delay.

• Locked thread