Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's going to drop from the league first?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 0 0%
JB 0 0%
Sly 2 33.33%
Dio 0 0%
Piper 1 16.67%
AF 1 16.67%
Wreckus 2 33.33%
Cletus 0 0%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NU also trounced me early last season, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If I have a game I will play it tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tried to play my game twice now and I have an issue where Oregon lines up with 4 QBs and 5 WRs and can't snap the ball. When I sim it crashes my game. I worry I may lose this game with a sim but whatever

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't think its anything on my end that made Oregon line up like that and I pretty much knew I would lose a sim because gently caress EA. Pisses me off that I have to lose a big game because I can't even play it due to bugs

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

So, unless someone joins up and switches their playbook or we never schedule them again, a user always risks a sim loss to them. That sucks...

Sly, let me know when you can play. After tonight I'll be free most evenings and nights and can potentially do some mornings

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I work every day from 730 est to 430 est so I doubt I can make any of those times during the week and even starting at midnight for me is pushing it, but lets figure something out

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

For me it just kept stacking penalties

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Friday night sounds good to me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I will try tonight after work, but I might need til tomorrow

EDIT: Going to start my game soon, but likely won't finish it, need to leave in about 40 minutes

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 12, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to play it in the next hour, so I won't need til that late

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AF. I can play on Saturday or sometime Sunday. What's good for you

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AfterFather posted:

Lets try for Sunday.

Sounds good. I would say evenings or night will be best

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

gently caress me, I wish I'd beaten you. I know I'm gonna whoop cletus again this year and claim THE STATE

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AfterFather posted:

Lets try for Sunday.

I'll be free most of the afternoon and evening, so just let me know.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AfterFather posted:

I'm online now if you're ready to go.

I was already gone, I need some warning or to try to set up a time

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

AF and I are knocking out our game this morning

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wreckus is MIA but hopefully he sees that we need to play. I'm available after 630 pm est every night

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Want to tomorrow night?

Diodeous fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 3, 2014

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Cool, how about 830 est tomorrow

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious, when is good for you? I'm free tomorrow evening and most evenings

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah just gimme a time

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let's aim for Monday. I'm est so 8pst is too late for me tonight. I have to wake up early all week

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious, I should be around tonight for our game, but I've got a new roommate moving in, so I think we might just want to try for tomorrow or Weds

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't know if ill be able to link up with you until the weekend and I don't know if I can justify holding up the dynasty. ill set myself to AP when I get a chance

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm bogged down every night unfortunately so this will be the quickest

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Me too, but I'm already having a bad season, so I'm sure we will get another chance

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I put myself on AP already

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can play early Saturday or Sunday afternoon Dubious

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Alright, you heard the man, sim it

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

cletus, just hit me up on groupme or something, but otherwise, during the day tomorrow is really good, sunday night too

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I was none too pleased with that return and it ultimately was the difference maker. Really fun game and great game by cletus

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Advanced to Week 11!

User Matchups:
Mich St. @ #5 Nebraska (JB)
#7 tOSU (ZSB) @ #10 UCLA (AF)
#14 NU (Piper) @ #8 Michigan (Cletus)

CPU Games:
Wisconsin (dubious)
Penn State (Wreckus)
USC (Sly)

Dio, are you free Tuesday night around 9pm CT?

I've been having to stay at my girls house during the week, so I usually can't start that late. If that's the only time that works during the week then I'll try to swing it

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I forgot I had plans Tuesday anyhow, poo poo. how about Wednesday? I could start as late as 830/9 est. I know that's kind of limited

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can do that for sure JB

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, there is an outage in my area until 8pm. I will post if it comes back before that, but talk about lousy timing

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Haha, yeah, that should be aces, buddy

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

lol, I swear the moment you say you're putting Wreckus on AP he appears. I think you and I have a game as well, buddy. Can we try to play tomorrow around 7:30 pm EST for the ACC game?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The only one I've ever won was in one of the carousels. I've come drat close a few times but sly a ways dashes those hopes

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious posted:

AF, depending when JB advances, I have some time tonight. I'm offcall from work so no pager surprises.

You've got an SEC game as well old top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tomorrow around 7-8pm est is great for me, otherwise it might have to wait til the weekend.

• Locked thread