Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's going to drop from the league first?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 0 0%
JB 0 0%
Sly 2 33.33%
Dio 0 0%
Piper 1 16.67%
AF 1 16.67%
Wreckus 2 33.33%
Cletus 0 0%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
So much potential and now with the thread title and OP, I am destined to implode which will be particularly embarrassing given the state of my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
#2 recruiting class hereby come I guess. Jesus

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm getting mine in now after a video chat with the family. Sorry for all the restarts, I've only got one cpu game to figure out which defensive scheme I like and now I disconnected midgame from Xbox live so we'll see if I have another go.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
USC r2a. Looks like it saved the game despite dropping Xbox live midgame.

Sorry for all the restarts, those were on the first drive or two trying to find a scheme I liked. I wasn't Stat scumming. That being said...

Marquis is a joke. His catching attributes are insane such that he has become my check down guy if I'm getting blitzed bad. That needs to stop as it won't last during user games when it'll result in an INT.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Piper, I could go in the next couple hours or all day tomorrow, but all day ends at 5pm eastern

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Let's try for 2 PM eastern. See you then.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I got dumped by my Internet, let's try again but if it happens too much... May have to drop the dynasty this was going on yesterday but I thought I had fixed it.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Well it was fun while it lasted. NU trounced USC 35-21. Couldn't run the ball at all which I guess made me easy to defend? Well called game, both on O and D. Was not expecting this game to be the first one you finally get over me.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I can go most days from 1200-1500, earlier and a tad later on the weekend and maybe start a game at 2359 on Thursday if needed.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sweet Lord. Are you offering guys free tattoos and cars or something?

Dio, how about 2359 Friday night? Otherwise what about early afternoon Saturday?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Cletus any ability to go this afternoon? If not I might be able to play this weekend but I'll have to let you know.

I don't think we've ever met when you aren't playing as GT, it'll be interesting.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I shall be fast asleep by then. I may be able to go Sunday evening. I am actually heading back to the states for a short time. I'll keep you posted over the weekend.

I imagine you are better with Mich. I think it's incredible that you've stuck with a triple option offence for so long with that studder step that absolutely kills the pitch

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
4 would eaily work for me. 5 Probably. Let me know when you want to go.

Times are eastern.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
USC gets run out of the big house 37-21. Somehow, this team isn't meeting expectations. I know my two DTs are a huge dissapointment and I can't generate any pressure. GG cletus, you demolished me.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Wreckus, sometime this afternoon or late evening would work for me...otherwise it might be a while.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I can go sometime tonight

Could you go at 10 eastern? Not sure why my phone is just now showing your post.

edit: a bit later would work too as the nats game is now tied.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Aug 21, 2014

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Anything for a fellow bringer of #Natitude

See you after the game unless it goes crazy long.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
USC over PSU 37-14. I really wanted to keep my foot on the accelerator and keep hitting Lee over the top since your safety didn't think your corner needed any help. Time of possession was like 19 minutes to 4.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I wish solid wins counted double (not actually as usually I am the whoopee), someone still needs to do me a solid and give Z another loss...and then not turn around and beat me *cough AF *cough

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Looks like you'll be hiking Dubious but...I can play today before the games and tomorrow as long as we start before 3PM. Weekdays I'm good from 11AM-3PM eastern.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

No 360 game is compatible with the bone because it sucks.

Sly, this will be difficult. I must be the only west coaster here and i work everyday from 8 to 4 pst durig the week. Tomorrow would work but only in the evening for me. I'd really like to get this in and not take another sim or auto loss than I have to. If im gonna lose id prefer it be to a human than the EA gods.

West coast is actually easier for me to handle if I can go in the morning. How about Tuesday night? Say 2359ish EDT. I don't know the exact time I start work that day so I may need to move the game an hour either way.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Actually Wednesday night 2359 Eastern would work better for me Dubious. Let me know.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dubious, I think tonight at 2359 eastern would work best for me...will I see you then?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Piper what happened?!? C'mon AF...you can do it!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Well I think that gives you the division right? Glad I couldn't watch those two games, would have been killer.

edit: forgot about Wrekus...go PSU!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Jesus Washington State likes to hurry things up. Add two teams that like to air it out and you get:
-132 total points
-1599 total offensive yards
-131 total plays
-A multitude of school and NCAA single game records (which don't stick around from game to game allowing them to be "broken" multiple times in a season)

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
:negative: Have you just been toying with me the past three games?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Dude you just had a set of really good games against me. This is usually how I do, 10-12 user games I easily win, then I lose 3-4 in a row, then I'll get back to winning for a while. I'm going to play the parity card and say we are all slowly but surely progressing to a point of high play across the board making all these conference games tight affairs more often than not.

I dunno man I had a set there where I just wasn't seeing things correctly.

I was actually referring to how close you came to losing each user game recently in this dynasty which would have given me a shot again at the championship. But those wins were nice regardless.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
What timezone are you AF? I could play soon (i.e. starting between 2 and 3PM Eastern today) or tomorrow around the sametime. I could do a late night start if needed since I am heading out for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday and should be able to do a midday game if you get it of and commish allows the delay.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I could start a game today between 11AM and 3PM eastern. If needed I could play a game at 11PM eastern but I'd rather wait and try to work out a time on Monday/Tuesday. If we can't then should put me on AP, I won't be playing in the B1G championship game and delaying the league for 10 days for one user game is silly.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

CPU VT (#2) will lose their sim this week

To UVA? Haha my wife's biggest fear come to virtual fruition.

AF I have Tuesday off as well so anytime Monday works for me. I'd prefer early afternoon or really late EDT but if we have to do some crazy hour (Italy time) I can deal so that we don't hold up the dynasty too much.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

AfterFather posted:

I can go Monday. You have a time?

Would you be able to go at 11 am eastern ? Keep an eye here in case we get home late.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Not positive what the issue is. I've got a VPN router behind our crappy Italian one and have tried both with no luck. Last time I had a problem like the were were on the lovely hotel's internet. My only thought is that the Bataan is in port right now and all the guys/gals on the boat are on base buying laptops and ipads with their saved up money so they could be sucking up our bandwwidth. I would say we try again once they put to sea (should be a day or two) and hope it works then unless anyone else has any ideas.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

cletus42o posted:

What's happening? Your Xbox isn't connecting to XBL at all, or are you just having trouble within the game? If just within the game, is it just when triyng to connect to AF, or can you not get any random online game to work either? Have you been able to play a game before where you're at with the same setup?

I guess I could have given more information. I invite him to the game and we start but right after we make our decisions after the coin flip is says our connection was lost. and boots us. I tried to have him invite me but I never even saw the invite. I have played most my games for the current ACC and B1G seasons on this setup.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

Both of you should restart your modems and routers. Most times that fixes everything.

Tried that on my end. AF put himself on AP but I'd rather get this done if possible. I'm good most of tomorrow Italy time too.

Edit: I could try again in a couple hours if you want to try after resetting on your end.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 13, 2014

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

AfterFather posted:

We could try again tonight if you can play. Yeah the game would boot the both of use right after the coin flip so I have no idea what's causing the issue.

I'm off tomorrow so I suppos3 I could wake up to try again. Name literally any time after 3 eastern and I'll give it a shot. If you post after I go to bed in a couple hours... I likely won't be there.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Baby just woke me up so I'll be awake while he has a bottle. if you want to give it a try again at 11 eastern let me know.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
We manage to get the game in an USC blanks UCLA 24-0 with fewer than 400 yards between us.

I thought it was crazy that M. Lee isn't running away with the Heisman but looking at MU's dude...I guess I can see why. Maybe I should've put Lee in as my returner as well :downs:. Only kidding, how you manage to run so many back is crazy. I think I've done one this whole game across all leagues and CPU games. Every kick I make against you and JB I consider squibbing it.

Sorry for the stat scumming this season. I never restarted to get a better game but given Lee starts out at 99 OVR and stuck around through 3 seasons (including one redshirt) I just wanted to see how far I could push him. He's probably done me more bad than good as now I use a wideout as my checkdown and that will likely transfer to other (read: ACC) league(s).

edit: AF I hope you didn't sacrifice real life too much to play this. I meant 11PM with my last post but I could see how that was ambiguous.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Oct 14, 2014

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
This week I'm on a fairly typical schedule for me. I can go from 12PM EDT - 3PM EDT everyday. I can wake up early and play a game at 11PM EDT one day but I'd rather not if it can be avoided.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Are you able to play closer to mid-afternoon? When I get back from work I have kid duty while the wife gets some silly long haircut. I should be free at 3PM EDT and can def go by then and maybe a bit before.

• Locked thread