Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Es Kaliborn, how cool is playing a living statue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Eopia posted:

Hah. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but there's something about your writing style that I just absolutely love, this LP is already promising to be just as entertaining as the last one.

This LP is already better than the superb first LP.

I admit, at first I did not understand the "Litch" gimmick in the other LP :negative:

The shards having different climates is a nice touch. So I guess they also have different unique resources as well?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

This bugged me for some time, is that from the Warcraft 2 manual?

Nice that our Svarts got revenge on Alexiri. Do we now settle the undead plain with proper Svartalfar cities?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
"Gonkeys" :roflolmao:

So 16 further shards to conquer until we reach Ardania? And what's Ainadra?

I wonder what the other henchmen of the United One will do. Let's just hope that our neighboring Great Mage is more sensible than the constantly backstabbing idiots on Ardania.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Wow, Krell's shard is gorgeous!

I take it building more cities on our home plane is not a priority, since we can settle these lands safely later? And also because they suck compared to the apparently neutral lands of Krell?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Crush that backstabbing bastard.

:argh: Not our loyal Svart Prospectors! :argh:

I think you should simply contain the humans on their shard and start cleaning up that nice tropical shard. A pruning of the wildlife seems in order.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Aww, King Lich VI cares for his Svart subjects :3:

After we have dealt with this lunatic Great Mage we definitely have to do something about the wildlife invasion. Claiming a tropical shards sounds like it would be a nice change of scenery, after the dying lands of... whatever the second shard is called.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
:siren: UPDATE IN THE PREVIOUS POST! :siren:

Is that a Golddale Duck II?

While teleportation is not meta-teleportation, it's still nice. Though I suppose you have to clear the fog of war first to teleport units over the sea? Luckily, we have a flying undead ship!

These numbers in the upper left corner make it impossible to tell how much money you have. I hope you are not too far away from accumulating the gold to pay that stupid witch. I know I suffer from Paradox induced pretty-borders-syndrome, but your LP is giving me pretty-landscape-syndrome as well.

That was a nice overview over the Svart economy. I take it Planestriders are better at generating mana than our Svarts?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I have to say, that rainbow dragon looks nice and is a change from the usual chromatic/metallic dragons of D&D lore.

We have Svarts, Planestriders, Humans and Elves now. What is missing, only Undead and Monster towns, right?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's actually in-character for King Lich VI to revive his subjects as living beings and not undead, as strange as it may sound at first. I love your characterization of him.

That lava world looks even less hospitable than the dead world.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Didn't... we kill him in the first game? I hope he is a better neighbor this time.

Also, if I were you, I would declare war on Krel, wipe out his forces and then kill every unit he sends from his home shard to our lands.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

JcDent posted:

“Dukes usually are not as evil as barons or counts, but you still have to keep close eye on them, especially if they're advisors or really ambitious...”

After hundreds of hours of playing CK2, I can say that this statement couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyway, a new Great Mage! And one we didn't meet in the first game. Where are Ameron and this lady? Can you exchange maps per diplomacy?

It's cool that two shards can have portals to the same shard, even if it's a hellhole. Is this a dead end or could there be a third portal in the fog?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Or a Majesty 2 LP.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
:siren:UPDATE ON THE LAST PAGE!:siren:

Glazius posted:

Oh, keen. So you've got a guy who's been building up all game and you have to swoop in and stomp him?

I doubt that he is the only one, the United One waits on Ardania itself and has likely been building up all game as well.

That huge dragon skeleton, is it named in-game or did you just make up a name, JcDent? Does it do anything special?

Also, nice to fight against Amberon the Dark while being allied with Amberon the Light...

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Neruz posted:

Suddenly Majesty 2. Well played :golfclap:

Really, what a great way to showcase a bit of Majesty 2. The good relationship between Rurik and King Lich VI is also a nice touch.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Really great LP, and it's nice that there's a boss battle at the end and not just you conquering all cities of the United One on Ardania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Could you use lower land to make the portals submerged?

• Locked thread