Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

CrazyTolradi posted:

They tried this in the US, sueing people who only downloaded the content. I'm pretty sure the public backlash and costs involved rendered it pretty much a rare occurance, except by the adult film industry.

The only reason why it didn't work is because George B and DA boiz weren't on the case. Those crafty pirates won't get way with it this time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Hocus Pocus posted:

Keneally and Carey can eat a dick -- Gina Rinehart is our nation's greatest literary figure.

Today was the first time I've read it, and its just so beautiful. I was deeply moved... Like... Like a pile of mineral rich soil.

Unrelated to all this high art chat: does anyone happen to know if you can order physical government reports? Is it one of those things where you need to write off and request one and then cover the printing and postage costs?

What the gently caress is this pile of poo poo?

Hocus Pocus posted:

Keneally and Carey can eat a dick -- Gina Rinehart is our nation's greatest literary figure.

Today was the first time I've read it, and its just so beautiful. I was deeply moved... Like... Like a pile of mineral rich soil.

Unrelated to all this high art chat: does anyone happen to know if you can order physical government reports? Is it one of those things where you need to write off and request one and then cover the printing and postage costs?

OK I read this image twice just to make sure I hasn't had too many reds.

What the gently caress is this poo poo?

Is this serious? Can we start the uprising now? Does Giner think there is a secret unlock cheat code to the earth? I'm a little angry now...

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Lol touche good fellow.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Let's Get Angry At Scott Morrison Volume 266

OK so a close friend of mine is a constituent of scooter's and has asked me many times to go protest shirelive. Who wants to go do it? It's pretty easy to get to from sutho traino if you're keen.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't been commented on yet:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/14/scott-morrison-appear-before-inquiry-children-immigration-detention?CMP=soc_567

In all likelihood it will be shut down by on water matters or whatever the gently caress excuse he likes to give but still...

Edit: to add the story is about Scott Morrison to appear before an inquiry into children in immigration detention and allegations of abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
An article last week about Morrison fronting the enquiry into child abuse allegations in detention centres and now they're all miraculously being released...

• Locked thread