Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Those images gave me brainAIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Perth's SmartRider system is extremely legit. Cheaper fares and if the system is down you just get on the bus for free. All we need now is a better public transport system.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Elect me as a benevolent dictator and set up a bunch of gulags. I'm talking gulags for people who stand on the right side of the escalator, gulags for people who get on the train before people get off, gulags for the people who did a bad job building the gulags. That's my platform and if you don't like it there's probably a gulag for you, too.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I think what we can take from this is that Joe Hockey has no empathy for the common man.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

CUT OUT THE loving MIDDLEMEN! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCK

How can anyone think this is a good idea? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. Hopefully it's as toothless as all the other pushes by the Libs (RIP carbon tax)

Edit: Seriously, how can you think that inserting Health insurers into the deployment of health care is not a clear conflict of interest? What kind of moron looks at the US health system and thinks that that is an efficient value for money health system? Man, that really enraged me.

Schneider Inside Her fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Aug 21, 2014

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I choose C: A doctor

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Tommofork posted:

Friendly reminder that Australia rounded up Italians and put them in camps while America did the same with Japanese.

We also did it to the Japanese. Also, we deported Japanese, some of whom were born in Australia and didn't necessarily speak the language or know anybody in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I actually kept a notebook of terrible drivers that listed their age, race and gender. Did it for about 6 months and there's no correlation. People in Perth are just bad drivers on the whole. Personally I blame the Labor Party.

• Locked thread