Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Libs trying to reverse the onus of proof of innocence on anyone that has been to Syria or Iraq
Innocent until proven guilty was OK for the first couple of thousand years but lets try reversing it like they did in Salem and see what happens guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Oh yeah forgot about that

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
RACING AND RACISM WE KNOW AUSTRALIANS

Do they ever :(

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Bill Shorten is sick to the guts about Russia imposing sanctions but not about stomping on refugees. Noice.

Also wasn't the IPA set up by Murdoch or his father? So the IPA funneling $38,000 to the Australian just seems weird.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
If your party is named after progressive 19th century thinking and the year is 2014 then your ideas probably aren't very progressive any more.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I don't think enough love is being given to Palmer for his Universities should be free comment.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Is religious chat over? This is worse than loving helmet chat.

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
It's pretty simple why he said what he did when you consider he is a Monarchist

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I am guessing Andrew Bolt from the fact that article was written on the highest horse in the world

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I love a good red with a nice steak.

The point about tasting wines is that you get hints of different flavours, you don't literally drink a red and go "RASPBERRY EARTH HAZELNUT AND FIGS"
You drink it and get hints of taste memories. You should go to a few tastings if you think it is all made up they are pretty interesting.

i got banned fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Aug 20, 2014

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
I am paying for health insurance and I used it once for dental but the cover was too expensive per month so I bumped it down to basic and I never use it

Am I an idiot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i got banned
Sep 24, 2010

lol abbottwon
Vic Labor also have a boner at the moment for punishing drug users

• Locked thread