Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

The video is kind of choppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gough Suppressant posted:

I thought we all made fun of urseus or someone for basing his world view on what he thought as a toddler :confused:

When I was a small child I wanted to watch some educational children's TV, Playschool probably. Instead the ABC was showing some special session of parliament with John Howard front and centre. This has informed my dislike of the LNP to this day.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kommando posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-14/researchers-hunting-ebola-cure-scrapped-under-budget-cuts/5669842

CSIRO cut.

Australian researchers are some of the best in the world, operate on shoestring budgets and make profound discoveries. But the govt without a science ministry doesnt see the value in any of that.
We have two of the few Level 4 biolabs in the world that is equipped to handle and research Ebola and Hendra virus here in Coopers Plains, right next to the QE2 Hospital. It resides on the same grounds as the qld forensic labs. The other is the AAH Lab in Victoria. But nah, jets that dont fly and incarcerating brown people is more worthy of cash.

loving get me out of here.

This cut is the same price as 0.87 F35's.

Well the Ebola is mostly killing Africans so it's not really a concern unless they manage to sneak over here, which is impossible because all the boats are stopped.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Pobody's Nerfect.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Did he say racists or rapists?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
It's weird how he was advertised as this, was elected, and now the public are horrified that he is exactly what they voted for.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

This latte has good mouthfeel *spits back into Homestuck bucket*

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
What if more than 10 goons show, or are collectively larger than 10 people?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
There's probably a political metaphor in how much chicken was et.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Laserface posted:

Was trying to buy Metro Redux for XBox today and came across this Outlast cover art which looks surprisingly like Abbott.

The resemblance is... uncanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Abortion and breast cancer are both highest in women. That's science.

• Locked thread