Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012
gently caress all these changes to unemployment. It's going to make it even more impossible for your resume to be seen among the pile of 8000 resumes sent out due to the requirement to spam everyone with loving resumes for jobs you aren't qualified.

Where's my DIGNITY OF WORK Tony???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

Captain Pissweak posted:

Joe Hockey misinterpreted the facts because he's a. an idiot, b. malicious, c. both.

d. foghorn leghorn

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

sidviscous posted:

First thing I thought when I saw it - "Lebanese builders killing our fat kids, and the heroic doctor who'll save them"

This shonky fat kid is tricking our lebanese plumbers into going on the dole and fighting with their neighbours.

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

Sanguine posted:

Any chance of something new actually coming out of this?

Refunds are necessary when there's a risk of buying a dud from a production batch, but they seem a bit pointless when there's 0 risk of the item being defective.

Pretty sure something already came out of it in the UK, where they have the same thing of it being illegal to just flat out refuse to refund money under any circumstances.

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

Endman posted:

I think getting a refund for your videogames may be slightly less important than the transition to a user-pays medical system that could see you dead without insurance.

It sure is terrible living in this dystopia where we've been genetically engineered to only be able to care about one thing at a time, apparently.

• Locked thread