Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you, rather than being offended by what could be construed as crass objectification, take it as a genuine compliment of the effort you put into maintaining your figure, which demonstrates an admirable willpower and strong work ethic that would translate well to your professional life? Obviously that's a bit of an assumption, as it's entirely possible that you're simply vapid, but of course that itself is an assumption, and one that, were it what I assumed of every woman I'm attracted to, would be an indicator of seething misogyny. In any case, I can know nothing about your personality until I talk to you, and yet I have chosen to attempt to begin a conversation with you by complimenting you, but obviously I couldn't give you a truly meaningful compliment such as "you're a warm, caring person" or "you have a way of making topics that I normally find unbearably dull to be incredibly fascinating" or "you have something special to offer the world and you should never let anyone tell you otherwise" as those heartfelt statements are reserved for people that have said words to me. Anyway do you wanna do that dance that's just you rubbing your rear end against my crotch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chum Scandal posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/overanalyze-pua-culture/

"Were you on the Senate Watergate Committee? Because you look like you could destroy a dick."

Stocking this one away for clubbing this weekend, thanks :tipshat:
If we're gonna overthink things, that'll probably just lead to a swift kick in the groin.

"Are you Gerald Ford? Because you look like you could get a dick off."

• Locked thread