Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011
Hi, I wanted to ask you if it hurt when you fell from heaven or something but I thought about it for a while and don't ever remember seeing a real pick-up line being used successfully. Like it's mostly a thing of parody, you know? Then I spent like eight minutes wondering what the best way to come talk to you was and felt pretty good about asking you if I could buy you a drink but isn't that just a totally cliched gender-role thing? Like a girl could only like someone who has bought her something, I mean how many pretty girls only go out because they know they can get free stuff now. My friend said to just come talk to you like it's so easy like in his mind there are only three or four things that could possibly come out of my mouth and each of them is highly likely to work but I don't think he knew how complicated it can really be I mean I was just standing behind you for like a full minute before I thought of anything to say at all. Sorry I'll go now but you are really pretty ok I'll go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread