Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Anansi The Spider posted:

Number of marriages one week after graduating OSUT: 16
Number of divorces two weeks after graduating OSUT: 12

I hope I dont become the majority, I like this girl.

Also, does anyone know how long getting a spouse into DEERS usually takes? Ive been told 2 to 4 weeks

You've overplayed your hand, man. You were pushing the envelope of credibility as it was, but now you've completely blown it.

There's Stupid Private Bingo, then there's filling in the entire loving bingo card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Fake as poo poo bro, you done goofed.

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon
Waiting for the MyPay post.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TPSDude posted:

Waiting for him to get banned.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
Had to get my new 1SG to sign something this morning. He asked me how my progress was going on the body composition program was going.

I have never been on the program. Pretty sure my 1SG called me fat. :(

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

dusted

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Aranan posted:

Had to get my new 1SG to sign something this morning. He asked me how my progress was going on the body composition program was going.

or the 1SG wanted to take some near-nude pictures of you for undisclosed reasons.
which option makes you feel better?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey top, how's it going developing real-world skills for when you get force shaped out?

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
everyone in the army has autism

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Aranan posted:

lol if you look fat in acu they fit like garbage bags

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

kill you are self posted:

lol if you look fat in acu they fit like garbage bags

God, yes. L-R top fits my shoulders perfect then manages to give me enough midsection room I could smuggle a loving watermelon under without anyone batting an eye.

OTOH M-R bottoms fit well except for the part where I have to wrestle the cuffs down over my enormous former-fatboy calves.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

is it against 670-1 to get ACU tops tailored?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Lmao at receiving a loving counseling for wanting a uniform that fits

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

is it against 670-1 to get ACU tops tailored?

Only knew one guy who did it. Had to have two tops cut and sewn together to fit him.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

was that dude in eric cartman "beefcake" mode?
chugging down protein powder or just a massive fatass?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It was like the Stay-Puft man joined the Army instead of the Navy.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
I enjoy hearing stories of incredibly overweight tank loaders.

Same for underweight ones.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

DoktorLoken posted:

Sometimes the Army is fun. :911:

no its not. You still have to clean up all that dumb poo poo.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

yourafagpleasedie posted:

no its not. You still have to clean up all that dumb poo poo.

Not if you're medical coverage for the range. You burn 4 or 5 boxes then go back to relaxing in the back of your FLA while the retard herd police calls. Then again, that's if people are too loving stupid to set the tripods up so you can stuff a can underneath to catch brass and one on the side to catch links.

Gooble Gobble
May 2, 2011

One of us
There was an active shooter at Ft. Lee today. I guess some female soldier had a gun and shot herself. She is apparently still alive though, which matches up with the skill I've witnessed from females at ranges before...

Gooble Gobble fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 25, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gooble Gobble posted:

There was an active shooter at Ft. Lee today. I guess some female soldier had a gun and shot herself. She is apparently still alive though, which matches up with the skill I've witnessed from females at ranges before...

dusted

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Gooble Gobble posted:

She couldn't get pregnant before she had to deploy I guess.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

zombie303 posted:

She couldn't get pregnant before she had to deploy I guess.

:drat:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

post the best ways to get out of deployment

I saw 2 people refuse anthrax and one refuse to get their braces taken off. and 4 pregnancies.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
We had a guy get hooked on pain killers so he would fail a piss test and get chaptered out. Dude's medicine cabinet looked like a pharmacy.

The best part is he got hooked on pills, like legit went to rehab as we were deploying, because "I don't like the way weed makes me feel."

Unfortunately he took a few people down with him because he had other peoples meds in his cabinet.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

post the best ways to get out of deployment

I saw 2 people refuse anthrax and one refuse to get their braces taken off. and 4 pregnancies.

I knew of two guys who hurt themselves to get out of a month in the mojave but when one of them subsequently got bounced from the deployment roster I'm pretty sure he cried about it.

Why wouldn't you want to deploy? Get paid, idiots.

edit: Oops.. Army thread. Sorry for Oohrah'ing the place up, guys.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Gooble Gobble posted:

leaned too far back, only managed to graze her forehead

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Amateur. It's the last thing you're going to do, would it kill you to do it right?

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
Close thread. It's downhill from here.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

psydude posted:

Amateur. It's the last thing you're going to do, would it kill you to do it right?

I think it would

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

psydude posted:

:golfclap:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Our BN S-4 got drunk watching a football game and broke his legs a month before our deployment. His punishment was to hobble his rear end everywhere in Kuwait.

Our next deployment featured someone in our platoon tearing his ACL accidentally three months before we deployed. They stuck him in the training room on our FOB until he healed so he could join us on patrols. A SSG in a different battery suffered a heart attack in the chow hall after a patrol. He was sent home and the BN commander wanted him back walking the dusty streets asap.

I was in the middle of my third deployment when they started looking for any reason to chapter people out because it was the middle of the recession + draw down stuff.

Never join the Army.

faddypaddy
Sep 3, 2011

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
Everyone gets a title or we lose it next year

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made Prod
We had a guy get hit by a truck on his motorcycle like a month prior to deployment. They deployed him despite the fact he couldn't wear his kit and could barely walk.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
In a bit of good news, with a bitter twist, my med board packet went to the MEB, then the informal PEB board, and is now heading off to the VA ratings people. In 3 days.

Now, it's cool that it only took 3 days, when they factor in it taking 45 days. The bitter twist is that it took 2 separate boards 3 days to come up with the conclusion that I am completely hosed.

My NARSUM is a terrible read. It seems that the VA shrink thinks my brain is toast. Wife told her about me putting a dude on his knees and telling him to suck my dick or I'll break his neck, I think that really put the point home.

Heh heh, I still think it was funny though.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

not caring here posted:

In a bit of good news, with a bitter twist, my med board packet went to the MEB, then the informal PEB board, and is now heading off to the VA ratings people. In 3 days.

Now, it's cool that it only took 3 days, when they factor in it taking 45 days. The bitter twist is that it took 2 separate boards 3 days to come up with the conclusion that I am completely hosed.

My NARSUM is a terrible read. It seems that the VA shrink thinks my brain is toast. Wife told her about me putting a dude on his knees and telling him to suck my dick or I'll break his neck, I think that really put the point home.

If anything, you should have to pay us to be able to remain living in our society instead of the VA paying you.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

anne frank fanfic posted:

If anything, you should have to pay us to be able to remain living in our society instead of the VA paying you.

Don't you have a pistol to suck start?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Don't you have a pistol to suck start?

Whoosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

not caring here posted:

How's the fucker that wrecked the truck?

• Locked thread