Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Probably wouldn't even be attempted until after a shitton of SEAD went down. They'd get wiped out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

This was posted in the AF thread, but is very relevant here:

Basically Army commander gets RIFed 37 days after he assumes command because he disagreed with some of his superiors. In his change of command speech he says that his soldiers are all cool and then just shits all over peacetime army for four minutes.
e: nope, wrong one!

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Aug 2, 2014

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Those... actually look like a good decision.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://db.tt/qekuaw7K

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

"I'm just...scared mom. What if I go to war?"-A dude who joined in 2012 as 42A

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

When are they gonna learn not let those fuckheads anywhere near anybody important? You'd think after losing guys to inside attacks over and loving over somebody would have the bright idea that "hey, there are dudes trying to kill us within the Afghan ranks!" As much as I like to rag on people who don't go outside the wire, certain people definitely should loving not and should also not be exposing themselves to potential attack. "B-b-but that will show them we don't trust them!" No loving poo poo we don't trust them, because they're too lazy and inept, or just turning a blind eye, to screen out the assholes who want to shoot friendlies in the back. What the gently caress does it take for them to get some loving spine? I don't want to sound like I'm blasting all of the ANA and ANP and ALP and whoever the gently caress else they give a uniform and a rifle to, but the vast majority of them are loving cowards, liars, and all-round worthless human garbage. There are some among them who are genuinely great loving soldiers and great leaders, but they are too few and far between.

gently caress 'em, glass the whole goddamn Middle East.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Connecticut NG dudes hit a car on I95 and rolled an LMTV, one killed. Wear your goddam seatbelts, retards.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

Need someone to drive an ASV or an MRAP? My license said I could despite never having driven either, ever. It's funny, they make you lose countless hours on EO and SHARP training as if it will magically make a racist or a rapist see the light. The poo poo that will actually kill or main you and others around you? Nope.
This, seriously. It sums up everything about the Army today. More time wasted on stupid "Mommy he's touching me" bullshit than on the training that soldiers, you know, loving soldiers, actually need.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

psydude posted:

God, even New Jersey is better than Afghanistan. For starters, it doesn't smell like human poo poo.
What fantasy version of Jersey are you in where it doesn't smell like poo poo?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Good riddance.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

DoktorLoken posted:

Sometimes the Army is fun. :911:

God loving drat I miss having a .50. Raging boner shooting that thing every time.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

have fun cleaning it nerd
That's what privates joes are for :smug:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I never gave out my personal email to anybody Army-related, and if they did still manage to get it, I never answered anything. Only work email, only during work hours... and really only after lunch. Otherwise, get hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

I never gave out my personal email to anybody Army-related, and if they did still manage to get it, I never answered anything. Only work email, only during work hours... and really only after lunch. Otherwise, get hosed.
Also: never, ever send a read receipt. Especially important if the email came from anyone in S1.

• Locked thread