Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST

Ashmole posted:

Active side speaking, but O-3 should take longer to pick up. These three year captains (some, not all) are pretty retarded. Part of it is because loving West Point TIS starts as soon as they graduate. You've got dudes showing up to units getting promoted to 1LT after two months. So if you've got a TRADOC warrior, he'll show up to the unit, pin on 1LT, and then a year later put on O-3. It was loving stupid.

I was a 2LT in my unit for a full year before I got O-2.

I hit O-3 back when it was 36 months, and I bet some of those utter loving retards are O-4s now. Good luck with that, Army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread