Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

God loving drat I miss having a .50. Raging boner shooting that thing every time.

I spent a good chunk of my time as a .50 gunner. I miss my bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Welcome home man

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Anansi The Spider posted:

Number of marriages one week after graduating OSUT: 16
Number of divorces two weeks after graduating OSUT: 12

I hope I dont become the majority, I like this girl.

Also, does anyone know how long getting a spouse into DEERS usually takes? Ive been told 2 to 4 weeks

:commissar:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Gooble Gobble posted:

There was an active shooter at Ft. Lee today. I guess some female soldier had a gun and shot herself. She is apparently still alive though, which matches up with the skill I've witnessed from females at ranges before...

She couldn't get pregnant before she had to deploy I guess.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

psydude posted:

Amateur. It's the last thing you're going to do, would it kill you to do it right?

I think it would

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

not caring here posted:

In a huge case of gently caress you, dude had the nerve to put himself in for a driver's badge.

Lol if anyone actually wears a drivers badge. Driving is so badass, im gonna pin a driving medal on my chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

RichieHimself posted:

Drivers badge and expert grenade badge. The hardest of the hardcore.

I forgot about the expert grenade badge. LOL so wore that during graduation.

• Locked thread