Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Please don't quote him, it triggers me.

this is where you and moker/shim team up to doxx his rear end, and shut him up forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

at the date posted:

Hey uh, I don't know how to break this to you, but Anansi(IDR) is lying through his teeth.

corrected

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Whip said the admins checked and it's not IDR. Still a shithead that I want to stay the gently caress out of this thread.

I read what Whip said. I just don't think the admins try too hard when gip is involved.
Plus stuff like proxy servers & tor nodes exist. And that faker moving somewhere else are all possibilities.

Whoever Anansi turns out to be will end up disappointing. Unless it's rrail doing a parachute account gimmick.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Aranan posted:

Had to get my new 1SG to sign something this morning. He asked me how my progress was going on the body composition program was going.

I have never been on the program. Pretty sure my 1SG called me fat. :(

or the 1SG wanted to take some near-nude pictures of you for undisclosed reasons.
which option makes you feel better?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

was that dude in eric cartman "beefcake" mode?
chugging down protein powder or just a massive fatass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

not caring here posted:

In a huge case of gently caress you, dude had the nerve to put himself in for a driver's badge.

did he GET the badge?

• Locked thread