Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Anansi The Spider posted:

2 weeks reception, 14 weeks of infancy training, 2 months in the tradarmy. I say 2 weeks, I mean 12 days, of course I get jesus christ day off so I left on saturday night with the blessing of my 1sgt telling me my leave started this morning. Time to go get married to my fiancee and start collecting that sweet sweet BAH

And Honeboy bradley needs to return.

Night jumping was probably the most amazing thing I've ever done. My back loving perpetually hurts now though.

You should post less. Your total time in the army works out to less than half the time most of us have spent on a single deployment. Everything you post is worthless because you are a cherry loving private that isn't even in a real unit and you know nothing about anything.

You're like a 14 year old that just had his first beer walking into a dive bar full of grown rear end alcoholics acting like you're hot poo poo. Everyone hates you, they just haven't put forth the effort to let you know yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

McNally posted:

If they gave America an enema, Camp Shelby is where they'd stick the tube.

The burger stand at Camp Shelby introduced me to the frito pie. For that I am grateful, but if the entire place fell into a sinkhole I'd be cool with it.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Some dickhead from the natty guard unit I was attached to on my last deployment sent his wife the complete roster of the squadron right before we redeployed. It contained everyone's full name, social, and the dates and times of their flights out of Iraq. The wife posted this roster to facebook.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

zombie303 posted:

Lol if anyone actually wears a drivers badge. Driving is so badass, im gonna pin a driving medal on my chest.

Drivers badge and expert grenade badge. The hardest of the hardcore.

• Locked thread