Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Fucitol posted:

give me shoulder pockets or give me death.

i'm assuming the current army disallows anyone from using them because of appearance/the army being fucken dumb.

I always found keeping stuff in shoulder pockets to be annoying. I think ear plugs are the only things I ever kept in mind by choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

HI HOW DO I TAG YOU PHOTOS ON MY FACEBOOKS READ THIS I LAFFED

LOVE GRAMPA

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

post the best ways to get out of deployment

I saw 2 people refuse anthrax and one refuse to get their braces taken off. and 4 pregnancies.

I knew of two guys who hurt themselves to get out of a month in the mojave but when one of them subsequently got bounced from the deployment roster I'm pretty sure he cried about it.

Why wouldn't you want to deploy? Get paid, idiots.

edit: Oops.. Army thread. Sorry for Oohrah'ing the place up, guys.

• Locked thread