Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Zeris posted:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/07/31/3311768/army-vip-culture-led-to-parachute.html

Some fat LTC died and ruined our officer privilege. This is worse than the fat LTC who ruined canned air for us in the aughts, I think. I don't know, I never jumped.

Why do GOs need steerable SPECIAL OPs parachutes? Don't their staff carry their 500lb bag of coins.

quote:

In addition, the 11th Quartermaster Company received enough soldiers to reach nearly full strength.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

lol peacetime fags

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
"I'm just...scared mom. What if I go to war?"-A dude who joined in 2012

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Yep. Sad as gently caress. I did laugh like hell when the Col doing the press conference said that all military drivers receive 40 hours of driving instruction. I was medical evac driving a M997, I had about 30 minutes of training overall during my enlistment.

We had a girl driving a LMTV on a highway using the throttle lock as a cruise control one weekend. She took an exit ramp, and drove it straight into an Audi R8. Somehow it got covered the gently caress up.

Lol even active my drivers training was a written safety test and "you've driven before right?"

• Locked thread