Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
So I've gotten a lot of excused absences from my MUTAs and am about six days short of my AT time (reserves), so unless I RST a bunch I likely won't have a good year. If I don't plan to retire, does this even loving matter? I can't find any confirmation that there are any consequences if the absences are all documented, approved, etc.

My civilian career is finally starting, and I'll be goddamned if the Army fucks it up for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

11b1p posted:

You need 50 points. You get 15 just for being in the reserves/guard. 35 left to do. If you only did 8 days of AT that leaves you 27. Did you do at least 27 MUTA's this year?

It's going to be close. My year starts in May, and I've been excused most of the last few drills to move. I've got 4 MUTAs so far, and I may miss drills until October. That leaves potentially 24 or 28 MUTAs until my date if they are all MUTA 4s.

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

psydude posted:

Sitting at home drinking scotch and beer giving no fucks. Life is good.

Enjoy knowing that you'll (likely) never set a foot in that loving shithole again.

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

gently caress the army

• Locked thread