Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Defleshed posted:

A good friend of mine was one of the prosecutors on the butt-fingering case.

How the gently caress did they get off with basically nothing for fingering three privates and a captain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This was posted in the AF thread, but is very relevant here:

Basically Army commander gets RIFed 37 days after he assumes command because he disagreed with some of his superiors. In his change of command speech he says that his soldiers are all cool and then just shits all over peacetime army for four minutes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm guessing they convinced the guy at the back that he was going to do pushups on their shoulders and then serra da bunda'd the guy in the back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I got to drive the gently caress out of some JLG lifts without ever actually training on or being certified to drive these things.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He did match with a poster that doesn't post anymore, so I always assumed that he bought the anansi account to leave the old one behind. Either way, he's not anyone actively posting.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

dusted

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

not caring here posted:

In a bit of good news, with a bitter twist, my med board packet went to the MEB, then the informal PEB board, and is now heading off to the VA ratings people. In 3 days.

Now, it's cool that it only took 3 days, when they factor in it taking 45 days. The bitter twist is that it took 2 separate boards 3 days to come up with the conclusion that I am completely hosed.

My NARSUM is a terrible read. It seems that the VA shrink thinks my brain is toast. Wife told her about me putting a dude on his knees and telling him to suck my dick or I'll break his neck, I think that really put the point home.

Heh heh, I still think it was funny though.

How's the fucker that wrecked the truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

not caring here posted:

In a huge case of gently caress you, dude had the nerve to put himself in for a driver's badge.

That's loving chutzpah right there.

• Locked thread