Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The Shlemnko fight may or may not have been fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Tito Ortiz pre-fight:

I'm in the best shape of my life, I trained hard as hell for this and my body's finally healthy and ready to put on a show for you fans.

Tito Ortiz post-fight:

I had a lot of poo poo going on in my life during this camp. I had surgery on my neck just a few weeks ago and I need another surgery on my knee in the next month or so but I put it off until after this fight.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I like how Tito has a bunch of stupid pre-choreographed celebrations like the grave digging and the superman thing and he gets so excited when he gets to do them once every 5 years.

Ty1990 fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Aug 2, 2014

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Remember when Tito wore a DANA IS MY BITCH shirt to the UFC 84 weigh in?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Who remembers when Tito was irate when Ken Shamrock weighed in at 206 and was screaming at Dana White that Ken was overweight (even though there was a 1 pound allowance) and then when Tito weighed in he was 206.5 and it took him like 3 tries and 2 hours to get down to 206?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Just had to post this considering how many Titoisms are in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnrI1l6qvO4

• Locked thread