Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1337_ScriptKiddie
Mar 21, 2009

What is going on in here?
Overnight in Dubai, I get to live like a real person for one night!

e: I love m-div, and do not hate being a nuke yet. We will see when we make it to home port and I have to deal with poo poo like duty days.

1337_ScriptKiddie fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Aug 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337_ScriptKiddie
Mar 21, 2009

Laranzu posted:

I've never heard these words from anyone. Ever. Sure you're a person and not a Navy recruiting robot?

I just like turning valves and deployment is not that bad. we are on 3-12 watch rotation and it owns.

1337_ScriptKiddie
Mar 21, 2009

orange juche posted:

You at Pax River? That place is well known as the retirement home for chiefs and nobles.

3 on 12 off? holy poo poo who is your cheng you should probably suck his dick, repeatedly

I don't think our engineering dudes were ever off 5 and dimes, ever.

Since i am a nuke on a carrier it is the RO, the CHENG is in charge of toilets, but we were all bummed because we were on 5-20. We have a ton of qualified people in our department, but due to heat stress we cut it down. It still owns and I get at least 8 hours of sleep a night even with the workday. The only thing I can complain about is the food.

• Locked thread