Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Not Navy anymore but still on Uncle Sam's teat, and on a boat...

Panorama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

vulturesrow posted:

Wtf is wrong with you people, post a picture of the CHENG already.

http://research.archives.gov/description/6699519

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Aug 6, 2014

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

DownByTheWooter posted:

NAVY HERITAGE TIME BITCHES

the chiefs used to literally keep a goat to be able to get fresh milk on some ships. They'd keep the goat in their berthing or mess to keep from having to share their milk

edit: fuckin jew jewed me right out of answering the POD navy heritage question

You can't get milk from a man-goat.

You can gently caress it tho'.

The Taliban fucks goats for pleasure.

Therefore... Chiefs are goat-loving latent Taliban.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I should go forward with my used RV plan, cover it with plastic and rent it out as a drivable gently caress shack.

You'd probably be wise to plastic coat/dip the entire interior, for easy clean-up.
To maximize profit, up-sell amenities;
Scented oils, chocolates, towels, lubes and lotions, etc are where you'll make the real money.

Dingleberry fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Aug 22, 2014

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

vulturesrow posted:

I'm not trying to do that all that. I just want to get better at using Excel. And I want the Navy to pay for me to go do it. That is all. :D

vulturesrow posted:

I'm not trying to do that all that. I just want to get better at using Excel. And I want the Navy to pay for me to go do it. That is all. :D

"You can study one of many courses, to get training in an exciting field, like gunsmithing, accounting, cosmetology, mungmaker, cobblering, felching, or many more!"

• Locked thread