Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zarc
Jul 25, 2014

Nick Soapdish posted:

As me how I ended up taking 2 months terminal and still selling back 60 days of leave. This was before using NSIPS, so I'd bring my leave chit back to N1 at the end of the period and some how it never showed up on my LES. Who knows what happened to it, not my job to police admin. Perhaps going out drinking with YN1 and PSC helped, but who knows man.

The proper thing to do is what Dusty said for the 2nd but the realistic thing is to just skate and be a typical lower E and if it comes up just shrug and say "how should I know that".

Take more terminal leave if you can. You get more money that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarc
Jul 25, 2014

Snowdens Secret posted:

My BAH/BAS stopped 30 days into my 78+ of terminal. That was a long time ago and people here have insisted it was incorrect, but I was warned in advance that it would. Just sayin'

Interesting. Just how long ago was this? I took 2 months of terminal when I got out and collected housing the entire time.

Zarc
Jul 25, 2014

Snowdens Secret posted:

'06

Again, multiple people here have said that's not how it should've happened, but it did, and by the time I'd heard it might be wrong I was long past caring

Well, entirely possible they changed it since I got out almost 9 years before that. Wouldn't surprise me as a money saving measure

Zarc
Jul 25, 2014
Food on my sub was actually pretty decent. We actually got an amazing cook 2nd patrol...made a huge difference.

OCS was another matter. They gave half my class food poisoning at one point.

Zarc
Jul 25, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

It's not food poisoning it's a weight loss plan.

Then they tried to serve the other batch that wasn't bad the next day for leftovers. Nobody took any.

• Locked thread