Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

My first experience on the boat was a spruce. I hit the ground hating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Zotix posted:

So the recruiter just said he won't take me down to MEPs if I'm holding out only for it/ctn/ctm. He said if i go down and i don't pick a job that i won't be taken back down. They only want people who are open to the jobs available when i go down. What the hell do i do goons?
This is not the last time a first class or chief is going to gently caress you over to make their numbers look good. You have to ask yourself: Is this what I want the next 4+ years of my life to be like?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Most schools usually give vets credit for phys ed.

https://jst.doded.mil/official.html

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I had my own podium in power school.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Next time the chiefs make you do a bake sale for eval points, whip up a batch of these.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/VYzatEf.jpg

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Snowdens Secret posted:

Ugh please don't remind me of the times our cooks decided they knew better than the recipe mrc's

What? Rice looks just like shredded mozzarella. Should be totally fine on pizza.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

IIIIII heard that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Christoff posted:

I have an Army friend that is/was going to a vocational type tech school for electrician, plumbing, etc. He said most the students are vets. Anyways apparently something happened and now it's no longer going to be covered and they're losing something like 400 students.
That sucks. I went through LTI and BMW's STEP school, and both were covered by the GI Bill.

• Locked thread