Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Biturbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

What is it with Italians and that double decker look?

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Went to Ohio today to see Dad and this building he's looking at

Half my photos didn't turn out but here's a few

This is the top floor for scale

Other images
http://imgur.com/a/eipXf

It's loving enormous. The second floor is half warehouse while the front half of the building was converted to living space and then back to storage. It'll need work but there's so much potential here.

:siren: MATTRESS PARTY :siren:

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

You Am I posted:

2009 MB Pros can run the latest OSX. You can get 10.9 from the App Store for $20.

10.9 is free. But you have to get it through the App Store, which you don't get untless you have 10.6 or newer, so you need to track down a 10.6 disc first. I'd stick with 10.6 on an 09 anyway, 10.9 is slower on them, especially since it probably only has 2gb RAM.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Yeah they probably will if you call and ask nicely. Or just download an image from places and put it on a thumb drive, not like Apple really cares at this point.

• Locked thread