Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Well EJ got his so we don't have much to worry about from him the rest of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Well EJ got his so we don't have much to worry about from him the rest of the night.

I'm not sure he even did though. Might've been an OG.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
And if I complain about EJ scoring I become Shammy and gently caress that. I still hate him. If he scores a hat trick, I'll reconsider. But he's still a shithead. Even if he did, what would it matter? It won't light a fire. He's not loving DeRo who gets off on revenge tours on every team that traded him. He's just a loving pouty rear end piece of poo poo and I'll still take Pajoy over him.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Penalty... ooookkkay. The ref had a great view of it, but I didn't see anything.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Hamid had been great this second half. But it's hard when your defense lets you down. Love you Landycakes.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
4-1 galaxy Landon Donovan penalty goal.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
God drat

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Things could get interesting here. Gonzalez comes out and AJ joins Leonardo in the center. Rogers falls back and we officially have a makeshift defense.

Well, the Supporter's Shield race should be a fun one.

LA plays Chivas, Montreal, San Jose, and Colorado in the next four games which should hopefully rest us up for the final stretch of playing Dallas and Seattle twice. How great would it be if the SS came down to that final home/away Seattle series?

Tigren fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 28, 2014

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Tigren posted:

How great would it be if the SS came down to that final home/away Seattle series?

I'm going to both of them, that will be a fun week. For the sake of my heart, I hope Seattle has it locked up by then, my blood pressure is already too high.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Hey we looked like a good team for the last couple weeks let's gently caress that up

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

SeaTard posted:

I'm going to both of them, that will be a fun week. For the sake of my heart, I hope Seattle has it locked up by then, my blood pressure is already too high.

I'm thinking of making a day of it on the last day of the season. I'll fly in the morning, get highly drunk before the game with Pigma_Micron and Seattle people, watch the Galaxy win the SS in Seattle, savor the delicious tears, and then fly home that night. All while wearing as much Galaxy/LA stuff as possible. I might even buy our weird-rear end city flag to wear as a cape.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anyone know offhand if the MLS Live subscription includes post season or not? Website doesn't make it clear (or I'm being blind) and there's nothing on the schedule after October. It's pretty cheap already but that might seal the deal...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm trying to remember if it does and if my memory serves right it will carry any playoff games that aren't nationally broadcast. I think it follows the same blackout restrictions during post season as it does during the regular season. There's no schedule now because they won't post it until all the games have actually been set, which won't happen till the season ends.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ah thanks. I'm outside of the US but I think MLS is covered by my unblocking service, I thought they might put up a date schedule even without the teams in place. Cheers :)

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ah thanks. I'm outside of the US but I think MLS is covered by my unblocking service, I thought they might put up a date schedule even without the teams in place. Cheers :)

You only need to have a US IP to login, once you're logged in you'll be able to watch everything without blackout if you connect from your real IP.

This has worked for me in 5 countries so far, and I'd be surprised if it didn't work for you too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I use a slightly different approach - I have a manual DNS service entered in my router, and any site that's supported (like NFL GamePass, NHL Game Center, MLS Live etc) will think I'm connecting from wherever is the best place for that service. Means I don't have to switch in and out of VPNs and lose speed, my IP always remains the same and I can go from Hulu to BBC iPlayer without changing anything and it all works. Seems MLS blackouts will still happen on my Apple TV but fine in the browser according to the site, which is fine.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

We came all the way to KC to watch the Dynamo lose. Anything closer than 0-3 will feel like a success.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

let's hear it for the local garbagemen in orange!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At least Houston gets to wait an extra hour until they lose.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that's a weird way of spelling "win 4-0"

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao this game is a shitshow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's loving cool to see KC implode so dramatically to a team as bad as Houston

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tally Hall :ohdear:

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

loving hell what a match

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Hungryjack posted:

We came all the way to KC to watch the Dynamo lose. Anything closer than 0-3 will feel like a success.

A good decision.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3rd and 8th in the East are separated by only 5 points now. This is going to be an extremely stressful two months

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

hmmm i correctly predicted four goals but allocated them wrong, anyone else have a prediction they'd like me to get almost right

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

KC has a nice stadium and hilarious fans. I talked poo poo about Houston all night and then we won. Unexpected but fun.

KC Fan: yeah but our BBQ is better
Me: Maybe. I wouldn't know.
KC Fan: :(

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
I see the Rapids are almost at the "Talent Evaluation" portion of the season.

quote:

#Rapids96 starting XI vs @SoundersFC: Nasco; Klute, Piermayr, Wynne, Burch; Hairston, LaBrocca, Powers, Serna; Buddle, Brown. #SEAvCOL

I'm predicting we will not get 3 points today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm predicting Seattle wins by 3 or more. It's not gonna be a pretty game

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

TheBoyBlunder posted:

I see the Rapids are almost at the "Talent Evaluation" portion of the season.

I'm predicting we will not get 3 points today.

Nothing against Marvell Wynne, but how does he keep getting starts? Is it just because of all the injuries?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

420DD Butts posted:

Nothing against Marvell Wynne, but how does he keep getting starts? Is it just because of all the injuries?

He's a great right back but basically yeah injuries are why he's at center.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

TheBoyBlunder posted:

He's a great right back but basically yeah injuries are why he's at center.

Yeah, I asked because he has looked pretty poor at CB

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Shockingly the Rapids look positively okay so far. I'm waiting for a stupid error followed by a CB blunder and a goal against but I like what I see for now.

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

Did Roth cash Tottenham's check yet?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Sure looked like a dive by Farfan Pineda there. At least Piermayr didn't get a card for it.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Aug 31, 2014

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And a well earned card for Evans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't tell if Colorado is playing surprisingly competently or if Seattle has underestimated them going into the game and their gameplan of "pass 20+ times around the box" isn't working for them

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I can't tell if Colorado is playing surprisingly competently or if Seattle has underestimated them going into the game and their gameplan of "pass 20+ times around the box" isn't working for them

I'm hoping it's "surprisingly competent" but I somehow doubt it.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Sounders, you're not beating a team starting a policeman at GK and Edson Buddle in 2014. Change that, thanks.

Edit: There.

DR AIDS fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Aug 30, 2014

• Locked thread