Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Hey neonchameleon, I was going to print out your Trifold rules but the last line of Presence overflows onto the next page, screwing your fomatting up. I got around it by deleting the last line, but you might want to take a look at that.

Beyond that, the rules look pretty neat and I'm looking forward to giving them a try!

e. It looks like more places have the same problem, like the Warlord, Innate Mage, Archivest Mage (though that may just be the spellbook), and Ranger. Do you have a .doc or .pub or something I can download and print from Word?

bbcisdabomb fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

neonchameleon posted:

It's something I need to fix; UK standard A4 paper (210*297mm) isn't quite US standard letter paper (216*279mm). I forget which it works on (I'm in the UK). I possibly need two versions of the sheets to get them right which would be really irritating.

Strangely enough, if I download the documents as .docx the formatting is perfect. I'll just chalk this one up to Google Docs being weird.

• Locked thread